• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

children can solve this very easy puzzle

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sinkies trying to insult the intelligence of ball-less sinkies, but too bad, i am not a sinkie.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is too easy.

If you ask me to chose between 'scrapegoat' and 'scapegoat', then you will have me puzzled.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

car-park.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way you do know 'child' is the singular for 'children' right?

Well, this is how i talked to low intelligence losers.. i have to be on par with them on this. It is hard for me, but i tried my best to make them understand me.

And he do reply back with confidence, so i guess i am doing it right.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the answer will be posted by popular demand :biggrin:
My apology if I side-trekked. I don't know if you have any hidden agenda in posting this question. However, the title, which highlighted that the solution is so easy that even a child can solve, are tell-tale signs that there are more than meet the eyes. Nevertheless, I find it a very subtle test on the mindset of the respondents.

After facing years of con-jobs in our working life, an adult will know that there are usually hidden intention when someone asked or proposed something. Hence, it becomes instinctive to ask, "what do you really want or mean?" However, for a child or an innocent individual, they do not go through such thought process and would see everything at face value. Their respond will be spontaneous and sincere.

Back to your post, if it had appeared in an educational forum, it will be quite safe to conclude that the real intention is to tease the mind. However, with such question appearing in sbf, and with such a title, these are tell-tale signs that there are more than meet the eyes. A safer respond would be " it is tough, I can't solve, maybe because I am not as simple minded and innocence as a child".

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apology if I side-trekked. I don't know if you have any hidden agenda in posting this question. However, the title, which highlighted that the solution is so easy that even a child can solve, are tell-tale signs that there are more than meet the eyes. Nevertheless, I find it a very subtle test on the mindset of the respondents.

After facing years of con-jobs in our working life, an adult will know that there are usually hidden intention when someone asked or proposed something. Hence, it becomes instinctive to ask, "what do you really want or mean?" However, for a child or an innocent individual, they do not go through such thought process and would see everything at face value. Their respond will be spontaneous and sincere.

Back to your post, if it had appeared in an educational forum, it will be quite safe to conclude that the real intention is to tease the mind. However, with such question appearing in sbf, and with such a title, these are tell-tale signs that there are more than meet the eyes. A safer respond would be " it is tough, I can't solve, maybe because I am not as simple minded and innocence as a child".

hahaha simi hidden agenda so cheem, you are over-analyzing lah, it was just reported in yahoo!

but tonychat the most intelligent being this planet has ever produced will probably disagree with your last comment...."A safer respond would be "it is tough, I can't solve, maybe because I am not as simple minded and innocence as a child"......(afterall he did manage to solve it, so does that mean he has a child-like mentality? :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, this is how i talked to low intelligence losers.. i have to be on par with them on this. It is hard for me, but i tried my best to make them understand me.

And he do reply back with confidence, so i guess i am doing it right.

Would a winner in life feel a sense of achievement after answering a simple question? Is a trademark of a loser.

This fucktard is indeed so intelligent that he believes in Google Nose.and also.believes that UMNO.takes care of his ball-less.family in jiu hu.

UMNO and MIC fuck his mother old.loose chee bye.