• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting month

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you agreeable?

Is this another attempt to make us give in to them again for the sake of religion?

Not forgetting some will start thinking that it is their rights if this continues.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting mont

ok can lor
but when chinese new yr come hor
I can wack any muslim as I pls

fasting is based on a belief
why should anyone give way to other pple's belief?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting mont

attachment.php

This one sums it all

Attachments

• konglanjiaowei_0_0.jpg
    konglanjiaowei_0_0.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,817

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you agreeable?

Is this another attempt to make us give in to them again for the sake of religion?

Not forgetting some will start thinking that it is their rights if this continues.

If they want to cut queue to buy CharKwayTeow, Char Siew Rice or BakKuTeh then by all means.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't they cut their cock too?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the spirit of Fasting month, Muslims are supposed to suffer tough times and have not things go the easy way.

So, others should cut their queue.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why those netizens make a big deal out of fasting?

They never skip lunch before, meh?

When muslim fast, they eat a hearty breakfast at dawn, skip lunch and end their fast with a big feast at sun down.

Skip lunch only, no big deal, lah

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you agreeable?

Probably a PAP MP wannabe, just suggest this and that just to win highly pain MP job in GRC. Pity they do not know how ridiculous they themselves sound really...

That netizen should must as well suggests that Muslims in Singapore need not fast because it causes unnecessary inconvenience/ hardship... it would be nice to see what the general Muslim reaction would be...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cut que doing what! you never properlee say!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh.. The yearly month long of the Hungry Muslim Festival is here again. Time to bash them hard.

Trying to starve themselves for the whole month.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

weak dont do lah. excuse here excuse there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We can try to eat more food in front of them for this whole month.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We can try to eat more food in front of them for this whole month.

Walk the talk. Fuck home to matland and eat babi in front of your UMNO bosses.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that where got sincere? Not faithful enough! Allah will be mad!

Must go all the way mah!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck mudslimes they and their fucking religion can fuck off.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

• Was in office this morning having a short meeting with 2 salesmen there are two other staff at that time.
  • Speaking to one salesman sitting opposite me, noticed the other beside him kept yawning and eyes half open.
  • I suddenly called this other salesman he turned his head and gave me that tired look with eyes half opened that when I fired.
  • I lost it and fucked him on the spot its early in the morning and he’s already looking like half dead how’s he going out to meet customers to get sales?
  • Told him off that fasting does not mean he can be lazy in fact if he is a good muslim he should be working doubly hard and make his Allah happy.
  • Also told him this is the first day of fasting and he is already like that so what’s going to happen tomorrow and the days ahead.

Really need to really wake these people up if business were to survive, and doing it day in day out cos these people never learn.

See what I saw this afternoon when I went to the mall for lunch? Need to fuck them not?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

• ......Really need to really wake these people up if business were to survive, and doing it day in day out cos these people never learn.

See what I saw this afternoon when I went to the mall for lunch? Need to fuck them not?

• this one should've joined the other 3 in facing the wall...at least not so obvious as it will look like topees are on sale...
    now cover is blown, and his skiving gives other muslims a bad name......all-hum-duh!:wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hve my Sinkies Muslim frens and todate non has ask for such prefered treatment. This thread only create hatered, we shld just let it be.