• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor a independent state

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there's a higher probability of Singapore winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup than Johor going independent.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Malaysia political "HEARSAY" scene....the threat is taken seriously. And the hearsay is sultan is leaning and working with Singapore for the potential break away...detail are sketchy.

30 years ago the world were consist of approx 130 countries...today the world has over 200 countries....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be valid but of cos your freehold might become 99 years and we will see BTOs all over Iskandars @ $400K instead of Condos at RM 300k. ERPs will be erected along Nusa Bestari and many bottlenecked areas.

If it results in a better, safer, more prosperous JB why not?
Quite a few of my JB friends are Pro Independence.
I'm sure JB & SG can help each other Enormously. (Leverage)
My only concern is my JB house ownership will still be valid. :smile:

:cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Malaysia political "HEARSAY" scene....the threat is taken seriously. And the hearsay is sultan is leaning and working with Singapore for the potential break away...detail are sketchy.

30 years ago the world were consist of approx 130 countries...today the world has over 200 countries....

If Johor is the break away, rest assured we Johor will be in a much more better position.