• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die! Nobody wants to marry Sinkapor CHAR BORS!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Similarly, your reach and powerful UMNO and MIC masters get to fuck your mother's old loose smelly pussy and still collect taxes from your ball-less father!

This bullshit coming from someone who need to pimp his mother to earn some pocket money????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My MGTOW research has teach me a thing or 2 about women..

This Rachael use him to set up her business and she also try to get him to marry her... very cunning and manipulative..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
billionaire wont marry a singapore slut cos he knows the women's charter will screw him through and through. PAP... u been clamouring for more billionaires to set up home here... why donch u repeal the women's charter so them billionaires will sink their roots with the local sluts?

women's charter is there to give notice that screwing is not free and who other than women in PAP will tell you that once screwed, you will addicted to it and will have to pay and pay.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
singveld said:
does both of them look the same?

exactly both look the same and that affirms his taste for the same type of cfm face, he should "marry" both of them and have mer nang ja tuas every night, that gives new meaning to the word double happiness "xuang xi"

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My MGTOW research has teach me a thing or 2 about women..

This Rachael use him to set up her business and she also try to get him to marry her... very cunning and manipulative..

Most Indonesian Chinese in Sinkieland are low key but from very wealthy families. The ones I know own privately held conglomerates back in Indonesia and their names never appear on Forbes rich list. They maintain their low profile by keeping their businesses privately held, hence, the busybodies at Forbes magazine can't estimate how much is their net worth. Once a conglomerate goes public, it's guaranteed the majority shareholders' names will appear on Forbes Billionaires List.

Eduardo Saverin made the right choice of not marrying Rachel Kum. Rachel only wanted his money, period. And, Eduardo only wanted to cum in Rachel's mouth.

At least Elaine is from a very wealthy Indonesian Chinese family according to my sources. A smart wealthy man like Eduardo will only marry a wealthy woman to protect his fortune. If he's smart enough to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save hundreds of millions of US Dollars in US taxes, it's only common sense for him to marry a woman who is from a very wealthy family.

To all Sinkie Ah Lians out there dreaming of marrying wealthy men: You can keep on dreaming til' the day you die.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy could not attract sinaporan girl to marry him. He may have the money but he will be like a beehive in life, attracting all kinds of woman to him. His wife must be willing to live in the ivory tower while he roams the playground.

Being young and rich, his dick will want to see action 24/7 as long as there is a target. Even that wealthy old man at age 90 still wanted to screw nicole smith, the stripper, and he married her for that purpose. True love?

No sinaporan girl is that dumb to want a life in the ivory tower. The guy probably knows it too.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...A smart wealthy man like Eduardo will only marry a wealthy woman to protect his fortune. If he's smart enough to renounce his U.S. citizenship to save hundreds of millions of US Dollars in US taxes, it's only common sense for him to marry a woman who is from a very wealthy family.

Many Americans renounce their citizenship to avoid attacks by jihadists who have make it known their mission to kill every American. If this guy holds red passport, he is a foreign imported sinkie, no longer an American but the jihadists may still slaughter him as long as he is a whiteman if he gets caught by these madmen.

As for marrying the Indonesian girl, probably another foreign trash in sinapor, they sure to have pre-nup agreement. Being wealthy today does not mean permanent wealth. Bankruptcy or death can strike at any time.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many Americans renounce their citizenship to avoid attacks by jihadists who have make it known their mission to kill every American. If this guy holds red passport, he is a foreign imported sinkie, no longer an American but the jihadists may still slaughter him as long as he is a whiteman if he gets caught by these madmen.

As for marrying the Indonesian girl, probably another foreign trash in sinapor, they sure to have pre-nup agreement. Being wealthy today does not mean permanent wealth. Bankruptcy or death can strike at any time.

I don't know if Eduardo is now a Sinkie citizen. But, he had dual Brazilian and U.S. citizenship before he renounced and severed his ties with the IRS.

Most wealthy people nowadays who marry other wealthy people are almost guaranteed to have prenuptial agreements as there's no guarantee that the wealth of either side will always be intact. In fact, both sides find it much easier to bring up the prenuptial topic when both are wealthy.

It will be seen as an insult (only wants his/her money) when a wealthy person talks about prenup to a potential spouse who is not wealthy.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thumb_134769_05083526012015_edua.jpg

Elaine Andriejanssen
which one chio-er

does both of them look the same?

If I were Eduardo, I'll date Rachel and kum in her mouth to let her swallow my kum. But, I'll never marry her because she only wants my money.

I'll marry Elaine overseas with a prenuptial agreement even though she is from a low key but very wealthy Indonesian Chinese family.

Also, I will renounce my U.S. citizenship to save hundreds of millions of US$ in taxes.

My decisions are based on my financial bottom line.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know if Eduardo is now a Sinkie citizen. But, he had dual Brazilian and U.S. citizenship before he renounced and severed his ties with the IRS.

Most wealthy people nowadays who marry other wealthy people are almost guaranteed to have prenuptial agreements as there's no guarantee that the wealth of either side will always be intact. In fact, both sides find it much easier to bring up the prenuptial topic when both are wealthy.

It will be seen as an insult (only wants his/her money) when a wealthy person talks about prenup to a potential spouse who is not wealthy.

Exactly.. I totally agree with you on the prenuptial thing between wealthy individuals.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were Eduardo, I'll date Rachel and kum in her mouth to let her swallow my kum. But, I'll never marry her because she only wants my money.

I'll marry Elaine overseas with a prenuptial agreement even though she is from a low key but very wealthy Indonesian Chinese family.

Also, I will renounce my U.S. citizenship to save hundreds of millions of US$ in taxes.

My decisions are based on my financial bottom line.

But this chap doesn't seems to see the big picture since he think his "facebook" will keep generating $$$ and last forever.
His decision is based on his small head and keep thinking of "Kumming" only.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But this chap doesn't seems to see the big picture since he think his "facebook" will keep generating $$$ and last forever.
His decision is based on his small head and keep thinking of "Kumming" only.

How you know? What action shows that he think with his small head.. Please point out that action?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are rich, you can get pussy and then talk down to pussy..

I think a rich girl will be better. She can better protect and further enhance my already fabulous asset. She sign pre-nupt agreement without fuss.

Whereas when you get hitch to Rachel Kum, 1st thing that come to my mind is Women's charter. She will demand that you take care of her extended family. She will ask you to mob the floor and clean your own dirty laundry. That is Singkie Education ladies for you. They do not know what and who is more powerful and do not know how to give due respect to their men. They only know that there is equality between marriages, but do not know where she is standing.

If she is not happy, she will get lawyer and sue you citing life style difference and get hold of evidence that you have affair outside marriage. Actually, you are just having some sex after a massage.

Someone did mention if he has a brain and balls to denounce US citizenship, why does he want to have anything with Rachel Kum ?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
xiao. he take lump sum payment and run road. cash in hand liao. why stick to only one pussy? She dont know how fuck thats why he ask her to fuck off