• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$500 to buy the hearts of Singaporeans?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
$500 is to buy compliance and obedience, the pap does not give a rat's ass about your heart. And yes, many would be bought. Daftness permeates the civil service.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$500 is to buy compliance and obedience, the pap does not give a rat's ass about your heart. And yes, many would be bought. Daftness permeates the civil service.

The reality is, even without the 500, they wont dare vote opposition. Years ago, I chatted with a Div 3 officer about to pension. He told me must play safe. They will check who you voted for. Imagine a Div 3 chap going to pension having such fears. No hope.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The reality is, even without the 500, they wont dare vote opposition. Years ago, I chatted with a Div 3 officer about to pension. He told me must play safe. They will check who you voted for. Imagine a Div 3 chap going to pension having such fears. No hope.

But that was years back, and I am sure it is still valid today albeit to a lesser extent. Mostly, I am counting on anger and disappointment to triumph over fear.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so soon. Not that seniors and civil servants tasted some honey, PAP needs to bribe other categories. Expect more honey soon. Pensioners next? I hope so.

Won't be surprised.
They have learnt market segmentation from some guru.
They must have learnt from research is that they are pretty deep in shit.
They will keep topping up various schemes to reach the critical tipping point back to them.
They will not spend one dollar more than necessary - even though it is OUR money; they are just the keepers.
They need to keep as much as possible for themselves.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't be surprised.
They have learnt market segmentation from some guru.
They must have learnt from research is that they are pretty deep in shit.
They will keep topping up various schemes to reach the critical tipping point back to them.
They will not spend one dollar more than necessary - even though it is OUR money; they are just the keepers.
They need to keep as much as possible for themselves.

Keep as much as possible for run road fund.
Private jets on standby to scoot to designated non extradition country once things crumble

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep as much as possible for run road fund.
Private jets on standby to scoot to designated non extradition country once things crumble

at this rate singapore is going,coupled with sinkies lack of balls,we are going to need a run road fund before they do.

how many thousand do you need to run road to australia?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at this rate singapore is going,coupled with sinkies lack of balls,we are going to need a run road fund before they do.

how many thousand do you need to run road to australia?

Indeed they dun die we die first.....
No need much money to run road.....blow up an inflatable boat and paddle machiam the rohinyas

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take everything you can and give nothing back! Vote the PAP out!

Looks like this is the true scenario. Old aunties and uncles cleaning tables at kopi tiam will tell you what the pappies give out are their money, money taken from the people through taxes. It is not freebies from the pappies. What they give out are peanuts compared to salaries paid to ministers.

If these old people are smart enough to say this, why are sinaporans thanking pappies?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Div 3 guy is still living in a cave. When a young punk like Amos could thump at the pappies, the political landscape has now changed.

LKY succeeded through porlumpars to scare the older generation that voting is not secret. Now, secret or not, people will still vote for oppo parties. If the locals do not support a good political party to look after them, who will?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After SG50 birthday bash and more freebies. Double confirm Sylvia Lim lose her deposit.

If the freebies could lead to SL losing her deposit, another GE in the future would encourage the pappies to give out freebies x 10 to wipe out all oppo parties in the island permanently.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sure... pinkie got balls to step into aljunied boh?

He does not have to step into Aljunied GRC. He can just re-draw the electoral boundary to make Aljunied GRC disappear, like what LKY had done to the Anson SMC. He can still stick to AMK GRC and see what the oppo parties can do.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap and good, and very hoo jiat too
= S$500/ [365 * 5]
= S$0.27 per day.

$500.00 is confirmed Civil Serpent for their 1 vote.

if there's 1 million Civil Serpent working this gahmen than it's confirmed 1 million votes
being purchased by gahmen!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
$500.00 is confirmed Civil Serpent for their 1 vote.

if there's 1 million Civil Serpent working this gahmen than it's confirmed 1 million votes
being purchased by gahmen!

There are about 82,000 Civil Servants, not a hundred percent holds pink IC, Malaysian PRs, PRC PRs, you name it.

Plus, not all Civil Servants holding pink IC will be voting for PAP.

So, what gives? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: