• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arab Spring is coming to Malaysia soon!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam Killed the Malaysian garmen!! Wah political instability is coming!!

Better activate our Reservists soldiers soon! :biggrin:

2lwtxkx.png

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unhappy with the federal government UMNO, Johor, Sabah and Sarawak have been increasing their intentions to separate from Malaysia, against which UMNO is prepared to activate the Malaysian armed forces in a bloody civil war, rather than let them separate. Notice the phrasing of Johor Sultan's warnings that "UMNO and the federal government have failed Johoreans. I serve the people of Johor". Sabah and Sarawak have their own armed forces.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
WTF is this?

http://focusweek.my/Article.aspx?ArticleId=15485

Dr M buys island and declares its independence
By Hazlan Zakaria
Thursday, 04 Jun 2015, 03:57 PM

The island nation would be re-named Ikutsuka, after the ancient kingdom of Langkasuka. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, former premier and future president of Ikutsuka?

In a shocking but not altogether unexpected move, former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has declared Langkawi an independent state, determined to see it gain developed nation status and achieving Vision 2020, after losing all hope in Malaysia ever doing either.

He explained that he had to take this drastic step to ensure that at least some part of Malaysia would be able to actualise the glorious vision he had earlier spelled out for the nation.

“With Malaysia under Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak going to the dogs, I see that this is the only way for me to see my Vision 2020 realised, by making my own country and pump-priming it to developed nation status,” he said.

The self-declared leader explained that he bought the entire Island and its surrounding waters from the Kedah government for an undisclosed but undeniably hefty sum.

“Ya I already kau tim with my son and Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir. He agreed and I have the deed with me,” said Mahathir.

When asked what would be the basis for the economy of the new nation of Langkawi, Mahathir said that the island nation would capitalise on its proximity to the human trafficking routes to set up human trafficking theme parks and education camps, copying the idea of a brilliant Malaysian minister.

For the full story, read it on page 21 in the latest issue of Focusweek.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF is this?

http://focusweek.my/Article.aspx?ArticleId=15485

Dr M buys island and declares its independence
By Hazlan Zakaria
Thursday, 04 Jun 2015, 03:57 PM

The island nation would be re-named Ikutsuka, after the ancient kingdom of Langkasuka. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, former premier and future president of Ikutsuka?

In a shocking but not altogether unexpected move, former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has declared Langkawi an independent state, determined to see it gain developed nation status and achieving Vision 2020, after losing all hope in Malaysia ever doing either.

He explained that he had to take this drastic step to ensure that at least some part of Malaysia would be able to actualise the glorious vision he had earlier spelled out for the nation.

“With Malaysia under Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak going to the dogs, I see that this is the only way for me to see my Vision 2020 realised, by making my own country and pump-priming it to developed nation status,” he said.

The self-declared leader explained that he bought the entire Island and its surrounding waters from the Kedah government for an undisclosed but undeniably hefty sum.

“Ya I already kau tim with my son and Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir. He agreed and I have the deed with me,” said Mahathir.

When asked what would be the basis for the economy of the new nation of Langkawi, Mahathir said that the island nation would capitalise on its proximity to the human trafficking routes to set up human trafficking theme parks and education camps, copying the idea of a brilliant Malaysian minister.

For the full story, read it on page 21 in the latest issue of Focusweek.

Where did he get the money to buy Langkawi?? Is father to son transaction blatant conflict of interest.... it is commercial incest!! Fucking keling bangla Mohd Matbutoh!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unhappy with the federal government UMNO, Johor, Sabah and Sarawak have been increasing their intentions to separate from Malaysia, against which UMNO is prepared to activate the Malaysian armed forces in a bloody civil war, rather than let them separate. Notice the phrasing of Johor Sultan's warnings that "UMNO and the federal government have failed Johoreans. I serve the people of Johor". Sabah and Sarawak have their own armed forces.

Good........ can Singapore be JOhore's managing agent? Sure boom one!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wednesday, 17 June 2015 20:00
JOHOR TO SECEDE FROM MALAYSIA? Younger son of Sultan threatens to pull out if 'conditions violated'

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...ecession-from-malaysia&Itemid=2#ixzz3dKEFnlPb
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

KUALA LUMPUR - In a shock move that is bound to roil Prime Minister Najib Razak's already embattled administration, the younger brother of Johor’s crown prince has warned Johor may secede from Malaysia.
In a post on Instagram, Tunku Idris Sultan Ibrahim issued a reminder that the Johor government had joined the Malay federation in 1946 on several conditions.
“If any of these conditions are violated, then Johor will secede from Malaysia,” Tunku Idris posted on his Instagram account @tunku_idris.
Among the conditions listed included making Islam the religion of the state, the state’s absolute right over water and land issues, and the state royal house to have its own armed forces.
According to the Malay Mail and Malaysiakini, the posting was made on Sunday and removed today without explanation.

The Johor royal family has always been known for its proud and independent stance among Malaysia's royal families. The country is a constitutional monarchy where the position of King or Agong is rotated among its Sultans. While the role of the Sultans have been largely ceremonial since the formation of Malaya and their powers further crimped by ex-premier Mahathir Mohamad in 1993, they enjoy the respect of the people, especially the Malays.
Tunku Idris' outburst comes hot on the heels of a cavalier warning from Najib's Tourism Minister, Nazri Aziz, who had publicly threatened to 'whack' Tunku Ismail, after the latter publicly criticized Najib for his no-show at a controversial tell-all 1MDB forum.
Nazri's disrespectful and careless words stirred red-hot anger across the southern state, just a stone's throw away from Singapore.
Indeed, in his reply addressed to all Malaysians, Tunku Ismail - who is first in line to succeed his father as the next Sultan - had hinted at secession:
"There will come a time, when the Johorean people must decide what is best for us and our future generations. Decide and unite we will, as Bangsa Johor, to forge our future. United we stand strong, divided we fall. I stand for my rakyat, not to joust for power, not to topple the government, but to ensure the well-being of my people," wrote Tunku Ismail.

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like ISIL Militants' takeover will be in Malaysia. Dumb soft Democracy Freedom shit can not override brutal bleed shed regime. Brutal regime can override Democratic Freedom, and last forever.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will pinky follow?...buy Ang mo kio and declare king...nxt time go amk visit relative mus bring passport...:(:biggrin:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is actually a very big issue for sg cos of the missing one billion...once najib goes sg will suffer big time...pinky think he v smart but in politics no such thing as friends...now no lky to shield

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sabah and sarawak used to have the dayak brigade but this was disbanded and they are nw just memebrs of the malaysian armed forces. but johore sultan still maintain his army, which is not many as it is expensive to maintain one.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bad govt without an effective Opposition is bad for the country

The opposition is re-branding. it will i think come out more progressive opposition without the islamist party. I doubt if many malays would vote for islamic law implementation. maybe among the older generation, but not the younger middle classes. and maybe some parties from sabah and sarawak may participate now that religion is out of the way.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor Sultan Opines On English and UMNO's Hypocrisy
Sultan Ibrahim's recent interview with The Star was a watershed moment in Malaysian politics. Coming right after Crown Prince Tunku Ismail's equally ground-breaking criticism of Prime Minister Najib's handling of the 1MDB fiasco, it looks like there is now a battle for the heart and minds of the Malay community. See #5 for the Sultan's veiled criticism directed at the PM !
#1. "We shouldn't kid ourselves. We have politicians in Malaysia who are in self-denial or choose to play politics with education"
#2. "They (the government) talk about nationalism, but at the end, they send their children to boarding schools in Australia and the United Kingdom"
#3. "(Singapore) students fare very well in Maths and Science. The prominent use of English has set them ahead of us"
#4. "The use of English... has (also) been effective in... uniting (Singapore) people regardless of race and religion"
#5. "We say we are all 1Malaysia... I see (us) as 5Malaysia"

10461945_1599186560329039_50491938745804405_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/malaysiaworks/photos/a.1576301395950889.1073741828.1568910540023308/1599186560329039/?type=1&theater

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I see why he can raise up from his grave.

Wayne June 12, 2015 at 6:32 pm

I am not optimistic that HRH’s “advice” will be followed up by the MoE.

First, even the excellent idea of teaching math & science in English was angrily shot down.

Second, when LKY was pushing for English when Singapore was fresh out of Malaysia, he was opposed by the more chauvinistic, (closet Communistic), section of the Chinese population, and at one time was facing a possible clobbering at the polls. But true to character he steadfastly stood his ground, got enough of the general population to support him, even turned the only Chinese medium Nanyang University into an English medium one, (renaming it Nanyang Technological University, NTU), and the rest is the history of Singapore. Blasé history to Singapore now, but a burning issue in Malaysia.

Yes, it will “burn” any active politician from both sides of the political divide to even mildly agree, let alone implement HRH’s advice.

It took a giant of a person like LKY to do it in 60’s & 70’s Singapore. Do you see any Malaysian politician of his stature, vision and above all guts, Bugis warriors notwithstanding?

If HRH is that passionate about “saving” Malaysia by, as he says, emulating Singapore, which is fundamentally a socio-political issue, then he should put his vast fortune where his royal mouth is; namely, give up his throne, go into politics, be the PM, do a national roadshow to promote and galvanize the rural / urban Malay ground and see the response from his former subjects.

If he succeeds, and Malaysia is truly “saved”, then his historic place in the heroic pantheon of national luminaries having perhaps even divine status is assured; much much more than what he could have accomplished as one Sultan among nine others.

Heck, even LKY whom he so admired wouldn’t be able to do that.

LKY will salute him from the grave.