• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why did pinky AWOL during SEA GAMES closing ceremony?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was busy posting in his FB about his happy trip in hokkaido.

why couldn't he postpone just another day after the closing ceremony?

whatever he posted about the SEA GAMES, is it still credible?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he doesn't really give a fuck? His minions are the ones more besotted with the SEA Games... it's a platform to score points.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
they spent so much million$ and yet he was MIA.

why?

Mee Siam Mai Hum push his responsibility to Cho Bo Lan President
after he's being pay nearly $4million doing nothing might as well make
use of him while I am away!! Let him fumble and blur out at the closing ceremony!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mee Siam Mai Hum push his responsibility to Cho Bo Lan President
after he's being pay nearly $4million doing nothing might as well make
use of him while I am away!! Let him fumble and blur out at the closing ceremony!!

And eventually when the hefty final bill comes, and intelligent sinkies start to fuck the PAP, he can say he was not there.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he went holiday in hokkaido. he just posted he was riding a bike (unfortunately with the saddle) and now recommended that the old rail way track be converted into a bike trail.

is he lame or what?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest from pinky:

Lee Hsien Loong
Besides cycling trails, Kushiro is also home to wildlife conservation efforts. We visited a red crowned crane (丹顶鹤) sanctuary yesterday. These cranes are highly endangered - there are only 1,400 in the world. They live in Hokkaido, and in the North East of China.

Red crowned cranes are normally shy creatures, but not this one. He was rescued and brought up by human beings. Now he defends his territory fiercely against people because he thinks he is a human being! smile emoticon - LHL

(Photo by me)

garytan1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
He hiding becoz of Greece...
He is the Ger Man Finance Minister...
Should Greece fail,it is likely he will suffer a Balls Cancer Relapse...

garytan1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest from pinky:

Lee Hsien Loong
Besides cycling trails, Kushiro is also home to wildlife conservation efforts. We visited a red crowned crane (丹顶鹤) sanctuary yesterday. These cranes are highly endangered - there are only 1,400 in the world. They live in Hokkaido, and in the North East of China.

Red crowned cranes are normally shy creatures, but not this one. He was rescued and brought up by human beings. Now he defends his territory fiercely against people because he thinks he is a human being! smile emoticon - LHL

(Photo by me)
You tell PAL don't think he Shen!
Trying to mock me...