• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

41 year old auntie signs on to saf, passed bmt and is headed to ocs

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u have been living in singapore for the past 10 years and look at the state singapore is in now,and the job market prospects,i think its a good thing to be a loser.hunker down,save as much as you can and gtfo of this country before it all goes to hell.things are going to get much much worse for the man on the street.

Only losers stay in sinkieland. and have a loser life..luckily i stay away from sinkies.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a career choice point of view, I agree that she is siao char bor.

From a wife/mother point of view, I am impressed by her willingness to suffer BMT and the rigours of army just so that she can help to put food on the table.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

From a wife/mother point of view, I am impressed by her willingness to suffer BMT and the rigours of army just so that she can help to put food on the table.

From a career point it is absolutely brilliant, she is a degree holder, above 40, living on borrowed time to be replaced by cheaper, better, faster. So better fast leg, fast hand sign on now, later cannot run, cannot jump wont be able to pass BMT.

As a mum, now she can pat herself on the back and say have job till 60 bring food to the table and put her kids to University.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aya nowadays army is the best option at least enjoy a job till 60, free food, clothes and accommodation, no retrenchment, just perform well and you will have guaranteed rice bowl. Easy way out.

MINDEF will squeeze you, PAP government will squeeze ...all that is left is pittance.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did this woman ever asked herself, who did it difficult for her to 'put food on the table'?

And the next most important question she need to ask...

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DEFENDING FOR?

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
41-year-old-auntie-join-saf-bmt-training_1.jpg

Machiam like the boy's elder brother

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
When RUN just became a soldier in BMT, he felt that the non-scholar females who signed-on were very quite poor things,
not really because they are tomboys or love firearms
You can feel that most of them sign-on because their academic results are average but hope to provide the best for their family,
Very often, Army do offer them the highest possible payroll for these girls (higher than police)

Ok that is part 1.

Then in the course of my national service obligations, RUN had the unfortunate honour of working with some higher-ranked ladies in combat and logistics who had mutated into unkind selfish souls. RUN only came across one good female warrant officer in combat who was truly honest and more righteous than her male-counterparts.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When RUN just became a soldier in BMT, he felt that the non-scholar females who signed-on were very quite poor things,
not really because they are tomboys or love firearms
You can feel that most of them sign-on because their academic results are average but hope to provide the best for their family,
Very often, Army do offer them the highest possible payroll for these girls (higher than police)

Ok that is part 1.

Then in the course of my national service obligations, RUN had the unfortunate honour of working with some higher-ranked ladies in combat and logistics who had mutated into unkind selfish souls. RUN only came across one good female warrant officer in combat who was truly honest and more righteous than her male-counterparts.

Majority of those civil serpents are unkind selfish souls.
They only recognize $$$ and benefits given to themselves first at the expense of the others.