• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you could live the life or one of our Ministers or MPs, who would you choose ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now if you forced to choose to live a life like one of our Ministers or MPs, tell me who would top of your list ?

You can include those who have passed away, as long as they were Ministers or MPs before.

I bet TCB will be top choice for most people. Medical practitioner, living in Sentosa Cove, almost became President.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15%2B-%2B1

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now if you forced to choose to live a life like one of our Ministers or MPs, tell me who would top of your list ?

You can include those who have passed away, as long as they were Ministers or MPs before.

I bet TCB will be top choice for most people. Medical practitioner, living in Sentosa Cove, almost became President.

Neither choice is good enough. Is there another choice?

The ultimate choice is President, salary higher than PM but no responsibility like PM, sign papers when Cabinet asks you to sign, when things go wrong, blame the Govt, go on overseas trips on tax payers' money, live in palace if wanted to, no need to attend MPS, no need to go hustling or begging for votes, no need to explain anything to the voters, no need to attend to any constituency or run any Ministry.

There is no better job than being the President of a tiny island.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The obvious choice is lily neo. She is so rich that she doesn't need the mp allowance and most importantly, I believed she is the least cursed among the mps.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to admit PAP has done a great job. The evidence is compelling since everyone who responded wants to become a PAP minister or PAP MP. Not a single wants to be LTK or Sylvia Lim or Png Eng Huat.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanna be myself, keep voting for oppo and cajole all my friends and relatives to do the same.
Hope to see pap becomes oppo B4 I die.