• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paid ticket holders stranded outside national stadium during SEA games closing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ceremony.

ROFL

MA5zLVl.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be late sinkie cummers again. just because they have tickets they're yaya papaya and want the world to stop for them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cudos to PAP, overwhelming support for this SEA games, got tickets also cannot get in, unprecedented really unprecedented.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am sure there are thousands outside without tickets but hoping to get in for this PAP and SAF organized event.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netizen's post on fuckwarezone

Jus left the stadium after the fireworks.

Knn they over print the ticket n ALOT of people cannot go in the stadium due to over packed. Regardless of complimentary or paid tix. Massive crowd stuck at gate 14 n 5.

Quarrel even started with the temp staff there. They refuse to let any1 in. N worst thing is...

I ask the staff there if the stadium is full? If it is i will just go home instead of waiting.

They can tell me "dunno, not sure, cannot confirm now" SMLJ? pre.show start at 7pm. 8.30pm u can tell me this kinda nonsense cannot confirm? Zho simi lan jiao ?

In the end they shouted those who wan to go in go to gate 21. All charge there like mad to see. But.... its still pack. Have to stand around the railing to see the show.

So a little message to the useless organiser of sea games.

Please dun play n cheat other pple feeling. I really cannot see the part where u can over print of tickets.
Seats are all standardized. Dun tell me the seats can magically disappears.

8vlh0JX.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why hard up for such events? ndp another one...

its obvious pap mass reserves tickets for grassroot runing dogs, new citizens ..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What The Fucks are these? Jay Shoe concert - roof leak .. want to play football - grass didn't grow .. now people want to get in - not enuff seats
who the fuck doing the planning?

I hate it when they allow some meat eaters to handle such task

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
300 mil dollars spent, and they couldn't even get the basics right. :rolleyes:

The Sports Hub design is atrocious. Narrow entryways. If you've arrived early you have to loiter around the open air balcony or the mall.

No such trouble in the old National Stadium.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, this guy must go and reimburse all the ticket holders who were stranded outside personally. To be kind, we should give him till the end of this week. :biggrin:

Chairman of that steering committee: Lawrence Wong

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Look guys this is so bloody obvious - PAP had printed too many tickets so that they will look good in filling up the seats. I guess most tickets had been given to FTs who have more free time than struggling sinkies. Fuck PAP and fuck SEA games.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
again, it's proof beyond a doubt that sinkies showed up late for closing ceremony and kpkb when things didn't go their way. showing up just before ceremony is about to start is not being early. spectators and attendees need to show up an hour and get seated at least 30 minutes before start. what were sinkies thinking? that "closing ceremony" means right at closing time and suka suka cum and go? these latecummers have only themselves to blame.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thousands with tickets left stranded outside for Closing Ceremony

SEA Games 2015 has finally come to an end with the closing ceremony held at Sports Hub on Tuesday evening.

As fireworks exploded into the sky from the arena, thousands of fuming ticket holders felt like imploding outside the gate of the Sports Hub’s arena, a far cry from the glitz and glamour of the closing ceremony taking place inside.

In what appears to be a result of overselling tickets and poor management, scenes of chaos erupted outside the Sports Hub last evening as thousands of people who bought tickets were denied entry into the Stadium.

Many who spent as much as $40 buying the highly coveted tickets were disappointed and angry that they couldn’t enter the Sports Hub to...
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...s-left-stranded-outside-for-closing-ceremony/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thousands with tickets left stranded outside for Closing Ceremony

Who is the minister in charge of this?, did he come clean & answer for this oversight, should the minister, commit harakiri also??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Thousands with tickets left stranded outside for Closing Ceremony

that is why i say avoid sinkies.... still sinkie never learn...

As long as PAP is in charged, national day , sg50, sea game or anything organised by them must BOYCOTT..

then you will have peace in your life...