• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motorcyclist (FBJ 2232 H) kicks his car in middle of the road at King George Ave

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motorcyclist harasses driver and kicks his car in middle of the road at King George Ave
Posted on 16 June 2015 | 1,219 views | 4 comments

roadbullymain_0.jpg

Stomper David's brother-in-law was driving along King George Avenue towards Lavender Street on April 28 at around 6pm when he encountered a road bully.
In an email to Stomp, David wrote:
"The driver behind my brother-in-law's car was kind enough to pass us the video recorded.
"You can see how the motorist harassed and traumatised my brother-in-law even though my brother-in-law tried to avoid confrontation several times.
"My brother-in-law spent more than two hundred dollars to fix the dent caused by the kick.
He added:
"Should we educate these road bullies? Is this the society we want?"
"This is unacceptable in our Singapore context."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only useless sinkie drivers can kena bully by motorbike......mow them pesky idiots down......car scare of motor?
When I'm behind the wheel even Harley also got to siam