• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition member made police report against Kenneth jayeretnam

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nlh8g3.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't take attention seekers seriously. Is Frankie Low an attention seeker?

I don't like KJ but this Frankie Low is obviously a spoiler. What track record does he have? None whatsoever. He is like a spoilt brat. Don't like KJ, don't associate anymore with him lor. Why seek attention in this manner?

Brainless twat. West Coast candidate somemore. WTF.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like KJ but this Frankie Low is obviously a spoiler. What track record does he have? None whatsoever. He is like a spoilt brat. Don't like KJ, don't associate anymore with him lor. Why seek attention in this manner?

Brainless twat. West Coast candidate somemore. WTF.

Yes, he is a spoiler

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the reason why Singapore needs the PAP more than ever. The opposition is full of attention seeking morons.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, Davis Koh Han Rong, aka zerooo, you may be right. This guy Frankie Loh is worst than Jover Chew. BUT, here's a real BUT, if this twat Frankie Loh is ever standing against a pap candidate, the world will vote for him whatever his shit.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Literally it means he dont recognise six of his relatives.

But actually it means, he will treat the matter objectively without taking into consideration whether u are related or not.

Frankie mentioned that he can be ' lew ching bu ren ' , whats means ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm honestly sick and tired of this "I've made a police report" shit.

Is that the standard operating procedure for every single hiccup in life???

I've received countless emails from Sinkies from all walks of life demanding that I remove a post that they have taken a dislike towards.

They always add "I have made a police report regarding this defamatory post".

My response is invariably that if a police report has been made, it would be criminal of me to tamper with the evidence so the post has to stay.

I've never hear from the police or from them again.

The police must either be very, very busy or they just throw these sorts of "Boh Liao" reports in the trash.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm honestly sick and tired of this "I've made a police report" shit.

Is that the standard operating procedure for every single hiccup in life???

I've received countless emails from Sinkies from all walks of life demanding that I remove a post that they have a taken dislike towards.

They always add "I have made a police report regarding this defamatory post".

My response is invariably that if a police report has been made, it would be criminal of me to tamper with the evidence so the post has to stay.

I've never hear from the police or from them again.

The police must either be very, very busy or they just throw these sorts of "Boh Liao" reports in the trash.

Don't expect much from sinkies , they can't solve any problem by themselves and and always needed police when something goes wrong , at the same time they complain that sinkapore is a police state :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey! Davis Koh Han Rong aka zeroo, is your good friend JohnTan dead already? Haven't heard from him for days ....
Was he the guy who got his brain squeezed out by the roadside in the other thread?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! Davis Koh Han Rong aka zeroo, is your good friend JohnTan dead already? Haven't heard from him for days ....
Was he the guy who got his brain squeezed out by the roadside in the other thread?

LOOL

ZERO is just another coward dog loser at this forum.