• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling LTA & GIAS - BAN ALL MOTORISED BICYCLES IN SG

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA and TP

wake up yr farking ideas

pls dun zzz anymore

these MB posed a very big danger to all motorists and road users

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA and TP

wake up yr farking ideas

pls dun zzz anymore

these MB posed a very big danger to all motorists and road users

Wait till one knocked a pregnant lady and kill the foetus, then Josephine Teo from the Transport Ministry will act.

They need evidence and dead bodies to get them to act..

Meantime. all pregnant ladies, please take care and avoid pathways where these dangerous motorized bikes are cruising around.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw motorized 2 wheels scooters on the road!
the rider is angmoh.
maybe he treated Singapore as a small beach in California

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sinkies wants government to ban something they don't like .thats why I always said sinkies actually like PAP to nanny them :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I already said many times that sinkies mentality is the same as PAP :wink:

PAP and sinkies... the perfect match!

51yoGzERtcL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a simpler way: deter the motorized bicycle cyclists by making sure they get hurt real bad.

The PAP govt is on 'autopilot mode' now... don't expect it to do anything much. It couldn't even get basic stuff such as food safety, public transport and crime under control.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kapkia long time no see.
nowadays kapkia is expensive due to coe.
i suggest u upgrade to big size motor

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;68JLWyPxt7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JLWyPxt7g[/video]

“ANDRÉ: . . . And when I was at Findhorn I met this extraordinary English tree expert who had devoted himself to saving trees, and he’d just got back from Washington lobbying to save the Redwoods. And he was eighty-four years old, and he always travels with a backpack because he never knows where he’s going to be tomorrow. And when I met him at Findhorn he said to me, “Where are you from?” And I said, “New York.” And he said, “Ah, New York, yes, that’s a very interesting place.

Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want to leave, but never do?” And I said, “Oh, yes.” And he said, “Why do you think they don’t leave?” And I gave him different banal theories. And he said, “Oh, I don’t think it’s that way at all.”

He said, “I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards, and they have this pride in this thing that they’ve built—they’ve built their own prison—and so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners. And as a result they no longer have—having been lobotomized—the capacity to leave the prison they’ve made or even to see it as a prison.” And then he went into his pocket, and he took out a seed for a tree, and he said, “This is a pine tree.” And he put it in my hand. And he said, “Escape before it’s too late.”
― My Dinner With André

The love hate relationship between sinkies and PAP in a nutshell....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;68JLWyPxt7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JLWyPxt7g[/video]

“ANDRÉ: . . . And when I was at Findhorn I met this extraordinary English tree expert who had devoted himself to saving trees, and he’d just got back from Washington lobbying to save the Redwoods. And he was eighty-four years old, and he always travels with a backpack because he never knows where he’s going to be tomorrow. And when I met him at Findhorn he said to me, “Where are you from?” And I said, “New York.” And he said, “Ah, New York, yes, that’s a very interesting place.

Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want to leave, but never do?” And I said, “Oh, yes.” And he said, “Why do you think they don’t leave?” And I gave him different banal theories. And he said, “Oh, I don’t think it’s that way at all.”

He said, “I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards, and they have this pride in this thing that they’ve built—they’ve built their own prison—and so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners. And as a result they no longer have—having been lobotomized—the capacity to leave the prison they’ve made or even to see it as a prison.” And then he went into his pocket, and he took out a seed for a tree, and he said, “This is a pine tree.” And he put it in my hand. And he said, “Escape before it’s too late.”
― My Dinner With André

The love hate relationship between sinkies and PAP in a nutshell....

This is the best post of the week !!