• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak heart

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photos from Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak heart

attachment.php

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak hea

attachment.php

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak hea

That's looks like a bad headwound. It'll need lots to stitches and lots of Panadol before he comes right. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's looks like a bad headwound. It'll need lots to stitches and lots of Panadol before he comes right. :biggrin:

him now w Giam Lo Wang............. angmoh??

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A man riding a motorised bicycle was killed after an accident with a lorry along 4 Changi South Lane at around 2pm today (Jun 15).

Eddie and Dean had come across the accident site and contributed photos.

According to Eddie, the cyclist was crushed by the lorry.

He said: "A man has just been killed outside 4 Changi South Lane. He was on a motorised bicycle going along the pavement, when a lorry came out of the building and crushed him.

"I only caught the immediate aftermath when I stepped out for a smoke. The accident had happened about five minutes before, but I spoke to an eyewitness."

Eddie added that he saw an investigation team and local reporters at the scene as well.

Dean also said in a phone interview, "A guy riding a bicycle back to his workplace from lunch met with a fatal accident."

A spokesperson for the Police said:

"Police received a call on 15 June 2015 at around 1.29pm, informing us of an accident along Changi South Lane.

"Upon police arrival, it was established that an accident involving a lorry and a bicycle had occurred at the the said location.

"The 49-year-old male cyclist was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

"The 60-year-old male lorry driver was arrested for causing death by negligent act.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the 'markings' on his body, I say it's ..

GOOD RIDDANCE!

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Photos from Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak heart

Nobody to come in and scold jaywalkers?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Everybody has ink nowadays including the good guys.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

"The 49-year-old male cyclist was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

How can they tell he's dead? :*:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everybody has ink nowadays including the good guys.

Can't see the different kinds of markings?

Could not tell A from B?

Don't tell me I got to use the word 'twit' onto you? LoL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Can't see the different kinds of markings?

Could not tell A from B?

Don't tell me I got to use the word 'twit' onto you? LoL

You're going to tell me next he was run down on purpose. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'd say ban all motorized bicycles period. If want to be motorized it should be a motorcycle and following the rules. Fucking problem with motorized users is they fucking think they are bicycle and motorcycles at the same time.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd say ban all motorized bicycles period. If want to be motorized it should be a motorcycle and following the rules. Fucking problem with motorized users is they fucking think they are bicycle and motorcycles at the same time.

Yes. It's no joke to get knocked down by these motorized bicycles.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're going to tell me next he was run down on purpose. :rolleyes:

I would not jump to such conclusion but one thing is for sure.

He was riding a overly fast, definitely ILLEGAL by LTA definition electric bicycle and definitely HAVE AN ATTITUDE to those similar characters you see all over GEYLAND! LoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I say ban all bicycles and motorbikes.....and all heavy and commercial vehicles only ply certain time of day ie at night and on restricted routes away from expressways. Leave the roads for cars only

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I say ban all bicycles and motorbikes.....and all heavy and commercial vehicles only ply certain time of day ie at night and on restricted routes away from expressways. Leave the roads for cars only

So if a large truck wants to deliver the furniture that you ordered, they'll have to do it at midnight. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could be a reformed gangster now a pastor guiding wayward youths

Your assumption would be equal to..

Could be ALL YOUR CPF would be returned to you, upon you turning...

55! LoL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the kind of photos i like to see after a nice breakfast..................