• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whore Jinx is gonna stand for election this coming GE.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ironic thing is that their desperate clinging onto power will eventually be their own undoing.

All dynasties will fall. Sometimes peacefully, sometimes violently. This is a recurring theme from history.

It's all planned by the old bastard.

I was amazed to see all those tens of thousands of mindless idiots being deceived to queue in the hot sun to look at his casket.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was amazed to see all those tens of thousands of mindless idiots being deceived to queue in the hot sun to look at his casket.

Indeed... and some of them gave you a dirty look if you told them you didn't queue up at the Parliament House or at least paid your tribute at one of the community centres. :rolleyes:

It's amazing what you can achieve with a controlled education system and mainstream media, brainwashing an entire generation. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve tharman right. there is no place for non chinese in sinkie gahmen. This meritocracy shit is just for show only. Just to fool the people. deep inside, you have to be yellow to be a member of the fellow.

Can you tell this to that..."guess the race" MP, ask him, can he get to become a DPM or even a PM...the best, they can do is speaker of the house...or tong sampah minister...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard some chatter in at the hawker ctr, that will be an empty seat in Aug with a missing man formation fly pass, tears will flow, then erection in Sept.:(

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember someone said that since Sinkapore likes to import FT then import FT to become prime minister :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in..... the whore is joining the cabinet.

I guess taking over Tharman's ministry of finance.

No wonder Tharman is not acting PM during Pinkie's absence in Hokkaido and instead Hng Khiang is acting PM.

Any idea why botak is marginalised? What did he do or not do or said that caused this?

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is controlled by an inner circle of people that were endorsed by the British to ensure that the Ang Mohs' interests are protected till today. Nothing to do with race group or racial discrimination. The clues are out there in one exceptional SG50 exhibition.

Serve tharman right. there is no place for non chinese in sinkie gahmen. This meritocracy shit is just for show only. Just to fool the people. deep inside, you have to be yellow to be a member of the fellow.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Pagar should be her favourite choice. Maybe another no contest, walkover. Or multi corner fight. The latter is better option. Should ask gms, he knows best. :smile:

Parachute in from Back door at Tanjong Pagar but this time is different
strong hold old man not there to hold the Fort!

But time, landscape and situation have changed.!

Base on the performance she's be a failure if goes into PoLeetic just look at
TooMaSick she lost not thousand but hundred of million...old man said its an honest
mistake let's move on!!

Boh tai chi....now chia hong in HoKaiDo!!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....this is a god given thread.....
it will confirm the status of TS as someone in the know with inside scoop or another parroting canon fairy trying to steal the thunder......
best is we all will know this in a matter of weeks/months....
my assessment is HO Ching is unlikely to stand in an erection.....
even if she does, there is a high a chance she will be rejected at the polls.......so talking about she joining the cabinet is jumping the gun and is trait of a typical empty vessel.....lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it makes a lot of sense. the ho is the most qualified, and the post of preeminent matriarch will be waiting for her ascension.