• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCTV anchor had sex with top official for CPPCC membership

Alibis

Alfrescian
Loyal

CCTV anchor Feng Lin had sex with Xu Caihou for CPPCC membership: report

Staff Reporter
2015-06-12

Hailin-174654_copy1.JPG

A screenshot of Feng Lin presenting Military Report in June of 2014. (Internet photo)

On the eve of the annual meetings of China's National People's Congress (NPC) and Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), the anchor of a military news program Feng Lin suddenly resigned from her position as a CPPCC member, leading to a lot of speculation about her in the media, according to Duowei News, a media outlet run by overseas Chinese.

A letter denouncing Feng, which appeared to originate from her place of work–the PLA TV Publicity Center–recently surfaced online, further fueling this speculation. The letter stated that Feng had engaged in sexual acts with disgraced former vice chair of the Central Military Commission Xu Caihou in exchange for promotion and other favors and that Feng was forced to resign her post in the army and her CPPCC membership when this came to light.

If the rumor is true, it may reflect a previous report in an overseas newspaper suggesting that China's anti-corruption campaign is shifting its gaze towards people working in the cultural sector, especially those how have exploited ties to Communist Party officials, said the website. Corruption within the cultural sector is already an open secret, especially in the entertainment industry, according to Duowei.

The letter criticized the level of corruption and the casual attitudes to sex within the PLA TV Publicity Center, which is subordinate to the PLA General Political Department, and made specific reference to a group of female anchors headed by Feng who are said to have exchanged sex for favors and influence.

The letter stated that Feng Lin, who goes under the stage name Hai Lin, was the presenter of the CCTV-7 program Military Reports and deputy head of the center's features department. She was mentored by the former deputy head of the PLA General Political Department Liu Yongzhi and was transferred to the PLA TV Publicity Center on his orders. Feng was also appointed as anchor of Military Report on orders from Liu. After Liu left his post, Feng found another patron in Xu Caihou and is said to have won his favor by having sex with him.

The report suggests that Feng was promoted to deputy head of the center's features department on Xu's orders and he is also said to have secured CPPCC membership for her. As Feng's prestige increased she is said to have bribed other powerful figures in the PLA TV Publicity Center and the PLA General Political Department

After Xu was detained in March 2014 on suspicion of bribery, Feng, as Xu's highest profile lover was detained by Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) officials in 2014 and was removed from her post as anchor of Military Report. She is said to have pulled strings at the General Political Department to secure more lenient treatment, however, and her removal was disguised as a resignation, allowing her to get away untarnished, according to Duowei. As she no longer represents the military, however, she was forced to resign her CPPCC seat in advance of the annual meetings in March.

Feng graduated from the School of Presentation Art of Communication University of China and joined the army in 1996.

Feng, still under 40, had been a CPPCC member for just under two years.

Xu died of bladder cancer in March 2015 before he could be court martialled on corruption charges, as cases against officials in China are automatically dropped on their death.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you need is a not bad looking face, nice assets, wear skirt and knows how to present yourself.
You'll soon be able to climb the corporate ladder even if you don't have the brains for it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need is a not bad looking face, nice assets, wear skirt and knows how to present yourself.
You'll soon be able to climb the corporate ladder even if you don't have the brains for it.

I can't believe that they are making such a whoo wha out of it.

I believe Micheal Palmer for all his handsomeness and money (ALPHA MALE). He must have bought lots of stuff for this lady from PA. This lady (from PA) i too believe is that she enjoys his company, sex and gift. Sama Sama ...

Heels, smooth skin, well groom hair/Clothings ... some very sexy outfit on bed. It is easier for women.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe Micheal Palmer for all his handsomeness and money (ALPHA MALE). He must have bought lots of stuff for this lady from PA. This lady (from PA) i too believe is that she enjoys his company, sex and gift. Sama Sama ...

Heels, smooth skin, well groom hair/Clothings ... some very sexy outfit on bed. It is easier for women.

That's why it's always easier for women to get a job even if they don't really fit into the job scope.
Majority of the men is "chee hong" and most of the time they hire women based on their looks instead of merit.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here, CPIB's definition.

The latest cases are new forms of corruption, with sex being exchanged for favourable outcomes. There is no end to human ingenuity.
- Lee Kuan Yew

[video=youtube;xG2VI8mfdWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG2VI8mfdWU[/video]

jw5

Loyal
What's the point of being a "top official" if you can't get cutie babes to have sex with you? :wink:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to use Nivea or Rexona for those armpits. :biggrin:

Higher class Tiongs knows how to groom themselves much better then those lower caste Peasants. With their crystal clear skin, some very sexy/notti outfit and superb blow job skills cum riding skills.

Not much man can resist them. They make man melt away with your Pole in SE LE YA Position/MALAKITA position.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of being a "top official" if you can't get cutie babes to have sex with you? :wink:

Boss Leong will agree with you. He will quote you with this :

What the point of getting rich when you can't get all the perks of being rich ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why it's always easier for women to get a job even if they don't really fit into the job scope.
Majority of the men is "chee hong" and most of the time they hire women based on their looks instead of merit.

I will not get Pretty women into a serious position. But i will get experience women with real working experience into important Position.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here, CPIB's definition.

MP and the PA lady didn't get charge for corruption if i remember correctly. In fact , Palmer resign because someone ratted on them for this illicit relationship. MIW are not supposed to be involved in extra marital affair.

What you have mention ( corruption definition) is not being taken into consideration. It is far from it infact. Did the women use sex to further her own selfish climb to the top of PA's heirachy ? Did Michael Palmer has the power to promote her ? If all the answer is no, i think you got no case. I think it is more for "private fun and private consumption" between 2 adults.

It's just simply an normal sexual affair. It happens any where. Women got attracted to this handsome Alpha Male. Unfortunately, someone ratted on them. It got found out. Michael Palmer got the sack for being too horny.

Clear cut. No if and no buts.

Last edited: