• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody flown United Airlines before?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And ??????

nothing happened. i stopped over in hk for an hour's transit onward to sg while she had to go through immigration and baggage claim. couldn't wait to arrive in changi and grab a bowl of laksa with hum. that was all in my mind the entire flight. :p

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing happened. i stopped over in hk for an hour's transit onward to sg while she had to go through immigration and baggage claim. couldn't wait to arrive in changi and grab a bowl of laksa with hum. that was all in my mind the entire flight. :p

Ah yes.....the craving for local food is all that matters.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You land in Changi Airport to have a bowl a laksa with hum....you did not try her "HUM"?