• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody flown United Airlines before?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody flown United Airlines before? Any review and comments?

They are having a promotion to Tokyo. Think of taking as it is a direct flight. But I have not taken their airlines before. I normally fly Asian airlines like TG, Cathay, SQ, Eva, Emirates and previously MAS. Never fancy ang moh airlines.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not bad but not as good as sia. instead of young nubile flight attendants, you have grannies serving you. they don't pamper you like sq girls, but they provide motherly love and cougar passion if you smile at them and display some yellow teeth. :biggrin:

image.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Older stewardesses usually have seniority & they use this seniority to fly on international flights. So you will see the older stewardesses on international flights.

However if you are travelling within North America, you should fly with an american airlines because you can do a stop overs for FREE. That is why I was able to do a stop over in Canada while I was actually visiting San Francisco:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup ... many times to the US using the airlines.

It is not the same as SQ. don't expect to see young nubile stewardesses. But generally, they are courteous and professional.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did and love it...

the counter girls upgraded me to business class on both flight :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ya...chances of upgrade is higher as compared to SQ (which is almost never)...equip your iPad with lots of movie as the entertainment sys is bad...also there's no 110v at your seat if you happen to want to charge you phone...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya...chances of upgrade is higher as compared to SQ (which is almost never)...equip your iPad with lots of movie as the entertainment sys is bad...also there's no 110v at your seat if you happen to want to charge you phone...

UA international flights so so only. Entertainment channel not as varied as SQ or ANA. Same goes for food. But I understand it's is cheaper as compared to SQ. I believe they allow one stop over if travel to US, via Tokyo.

Of course no pretty stewardess as compared to the Asian airlines.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oled stewardesses? Almost all TG staff serving business class are old ahmah and ahgong too but good service I must say.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....grannies serving you. they don't pamper you like sq girls, but they provide motherly love and cougar passion if you smile at them and display some yellow teeth.
Intra Pacific sector, don't UA rely on asian crew? But across the Pacific into U.S., you kena old foggies club. This was my experience awhile back. Got to do with union or labour laws and practices, I guess.

Euro airlines similar fate, with big fräuleins throwing your economy meals like a pack of cards. Also asking, coffee tea or me?:eek: Fact is crew ratio on non-Asian airlines sucks

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are well treated by the SQ girls, then you will not like United.

On the other hand, if the SQ girls treat you badly, then you will love United.

Ps. For Sinkies, you can page the United stewardess many times for water, coke, etc, the United stewardess will still be nice. If you page the SQ stewardess many times, it is hard to predict how the SQ stewardess will react.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Intra Pacific sector, don't UA rely on asian crew? But across the Pacific into U.S., you kena old foggies club. This was my experience awhile back. Got to do with union or labour laws and practices, I guess.

Euro airlines similar fate, with big fräuleins throwing your economy meals like a pack of cards. Also asking, coffee tea or me?:eek: Fact is crew ratio on non-Asian airlines sucks

they usually have a couple of nubile asians for language purposes going from sfo to tokyo or hkg (jap-speaking if tokyo and cantonese or mandarin-speaking if hkg). the leg from tokyo or hkg to sin is manned or womanned by mostly asian cabin crew. from sfo to hkg, i was very impressed by a couple of language-tagged crew who could speak and make announcements in cantonese, mandarin, and engrish superbly. multi-language announcements are extremely annoying as they're long, repetitive, 3 in a row, and interfere with my movies. wish they cut it down to 2 languages: engrish and mandalin.