• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my ideal partner?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone asked me this question, what are the qualities of the woman that you are looking for? i told her that pleasant looking and someone with deep life experience. normally, this kind of women very smart one. i guess that is why i am divorced and still single after so many years.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone asked me this question, what are the qualities of the woman that you are looking for? i told her that pleasant looking and someone with deep life experience. normally, this kind of women very smart one. i guess that is why i am divorced and still single after so many years.

Try calling the smart girl from Oxley. Heard she is also looking.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
not easy to have an ideal marriage
not easy to have an ideal life partner
just give and take if you want to stay married
if cannot tolerate a woman's capricious character
forget about marriage
if you can't tolerate a woman's hormonal changes
forget about marriage

the best marriage partner is a very sexy woman
who gives you great and wonderful sex
your marriage will last forever

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm here to help you with a list of women who are single and have "unique" qualities. first up, miss bulging eyes.

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone once told me that if you are looking for a lasting marriage, marry someone that has the same qualities as your mother...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next on the list is miss dual personality. she has twice the brain power yet sleeps on one bed. double simultaneous orgasms in one good bang.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next up is miss tiny tot. many advantages: you can backpack her, easy for travel. she eats less, saving you a bundle. it's very unlikely that she will run off with another man. even if she does, it's very easy to catch up with her.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposite of miss tiny tot is miss titanic tits. she will love you by snuffing your life out with her bosoms. be careful not to immerse yourself for too long in between. you may get stares from other guys, mixed with awe and jealousy at the same time.

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone once told me that if you are looking for a lasting marriage, marry someone that has the same qualities as your mother...

If you wants an ideal partner, she got to be like your mother who has been with you through thick and thin.

Someone who can take you for who you are. But love and kindness are reciprocal. If you treat her as you would in the way you take care of your body, you will find someone eventually...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you wants an ideal partner, she got to be like your mother who has been with you through thick and thin.

Someone who can take you for who you are. But love and kindness are reciprocal. If you treat her as you would in the way you take care of your body, you will find someone eventually...

what if ur mother is ho jinx or gecko?

jw5

Loyal
You should be looking for someone who makes your life experience better, not someone with "deep life experience". :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be looking for someone who makes your life experience better, not someone with "deep life experience". :wink:

on sammyboy, "deep life experience" refers to a woman with a deep receptacle to accommodate both a man's huge ego and self-proclaimed long wang hung low dong.

jw5

Loyal
The bestest receptacle is one which is narrow but deep. :wink:

on sammyboy, "deep life experience" refers to a woman with a deep receptacle to accommodate both a man's huge ego and self-proclaimed long wang hung low dong.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can manage to find a lady of the following traits, then you most probably got yourself an ideal partner:
1) Street smart (knows when to talk, when to shut up, think twice before questioning people)
2) Presentable (not too flashy about fashion and showing off her assets)
3) Like sex (enjoy making love to you, willing to accommodate and initiate)

Unfortunately, most of the local sinkie ladies are not really ideal at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if a smart woman divorce you, it means that you are stupid?

just like how i put stupid people in ignore list?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ideal partners are those temporary and interchangeable ones and also willing to accept money and not trouble you after that. Best.