• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnam-bu si pei tua kong

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nguyen Thi Anh Vien is no chio bu. Neither will Colgate be proud of her. Nor her dentist, if she has seen one before. Schooling, Tao Li and the Quahs rightly dominated the swimming events but that Viet gal has some quality none of our swimmers have. What is that uniqueness?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20140123140943-1.jpg

nguyen_thi_anh_vien1106_620_465_100.jpg

Nguyen Thi Anh Vien : 我的牙齿美吗?​

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This gal swam so many events. Best of all, all strokes also boleh. In addition, sprints and 200m also can.

Not easy to swim breaststroke and be good for the other 3. Schooling swims the butterfly and freestyle well. But as seen from the IM, his kapo not so great. Same for Quah boy. He is slighter ahead of Schooling here with his backstroke.

For the gals, Tao Li's kapo stroke cant see sunlight. Quah gal same same in kapo stroke.

Ang Peng Siong was superb in freestyle and butterfly. Never kapo.

Somehow I suspect the kicking plays a cardinal role. Breaststroke has a different kick compared to other 3 strokes.

With Vietnam-bu's stamina, I dare say she makes a good fuckee.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy to swim breaststroke and be good for the other 3. Schooling swims the butterfly and freestyle well. But as seen from the IM, his kapo not so great. Same for Quah boy. He is slighter ahead of Schooling here with his backstroke.

For the gals, Tao Li's kapo stroke cant see sunlight. Quah gal same same in kapo stroke.

Ang Peng Siong was superb in freestyle and butterfly. Never kapo.

Somehow I suspect the kicking plays a cardinal role. Breaststroke has a different kick compared to other 3 strokes.

With Vietnam-bu's stamina, I dare say she makes a good fuckee.

if u got broad shoulders, not good for kapo. ie why freestyle u are supposed to twist your body.