• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 2 weeks Amos Yee cannot tahan RTC want to commit suicide

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiya his lawyers are playing the sympathy card lah :wink: it's part of the game plan :wink:

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not. Amos is not stupid. He still needs Dodwell.

BTW, is Dodwell an Eurasian ? If not, where is his Indian name ?

Indians who forefathers came from GAO had been white-washed by their portuguese colonial masters, their original indian names were replaced with angmor ones a few centuries ago. There a few famous indians like that.

D

Deleted member 80916

Is it true, that Amos was but a puppet, that originally was pulled by eminent politician Chee S.J. ?
Amos cries in pain,
But the puppet master continues to play,..

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you already. Amos sky not scared earth not scared. Scared no Internet connection only.

I don't think so, he is concerned when in RTC, nobody gives a hood about what happens to him. Now only 16 already like that, can't imagine, it's 26 or 36. Sure got chance to go changi chalet for holiday, food and lodging provided.

Feel sad the the parents though.......
If the parents can't teach him, let somebody else do it.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think so, he is concerned when in RTC, nobody gives a hood about what happens to him. Now only 16 already like that, can't imagine, it's 26 or 36. Sure got chance to go changi chalet for holiday, food and lodging provided.

Amos never rob never steal he just fighting for his freedom of speech and expression . As a parents they should be proud of him for standing up what he believe in . If all the youngsters are like him Singapore will be a better place to live .

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos never rob never steal he just fighting for his freedom of speech and expression . As a parents they should be proud of him for standing up what he believe in . If all the youngsters are like him Singapore will be a better place to live .

He has not offended or harm any living person only tos oridi dead and gone for good. I too see no reason to go overboard to punish him. Even till today the Familee has not voice their displeasure on wat he did only the dogs are howling and barking as tho Amos cut their tail off.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has not offended or harm any living person only tos oridi dead and gone for good. I too see no reason to go overboard to punish him. Even till today the Familee has not voice their displeasure on wat he did only the dogs are howling and barking as tho Amos cut their tail off.

In fact Amos is fighting for freedom of speech and also he is trying to exposed the evil regime . People should be proud of him for willing to sacrifice himself ( since sinkies got no balls to voice out their anger towards the government ) to change Singapore for the better for the next generations .

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has accomplished more for the country in his short life than you have. Shame on you for mocking Amos Yee.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it true, that Amos was but a puppet, that originally was pulled by eminent politician Chee S.J. ?
Amos cries in pain,
But the puppet master continues to play,..

You are a puppet of the PAP; it is a matter of time the PAP will sacrifice you to ISIS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee should die in RTC. His death will leave a permanent black mark on the PAP and the dog judge who did the PAP's dirty work.

Hopefully, his death will spur a revolution that will topple the PAP. If sinkees can allow a 16-year old die for his political belief and don't give a hoot, then sinkees deserve the worst in life.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee should die in RTC. His death will leave a permanent black mark on the PAP and the dog judge who did the PAP's dirty work.

Hopefully, his death will spur a revolution that will topple the PAP. If sinkees can allow a 16-year old die for his political belief and don't give a hoot, then sinkees deserve the worst in life.

You want this revolution to happen in Singapore ? I don't think that will happen like what it happen in Hong Kong . Sinkies are kia see , you die your business same like their goverment mentality . As I always said , sinkies are already been brainwashed by their goverment without realizing .

[video=youtube;C_23GElzJFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_23GElzJFo&sns=em[/video]