• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 2 weeks Amos Yee cannot tahan RTC want to commit suicide

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I see the above video it bring tears to my eyes , why people in other country willing to fight justice for a stranger and why those people are so brave that they don't even care for their own life . I remember someone organize " black Sunday " in centre point . How many people actually turn up ? Seriously something is very wrong with sinkies !!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want this revolution to happen in Singapore ? I don't think that will happen like what it happen in Hong Kong . Sinkies are kia see , you die your business same like their goverment mentality . As I always said , sinkies are already been brainwashed by their goverment without realizing .

[video=youtube;C_23GElzJFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_23GElzJFo&sns=em[/video]

If sinkees don't give a hoot to the death of a 16-year old political prisoner, then sinkees deserve the worst in life.

When Amos die in custody, the Opposition should step up the campaign to rally sinkees to force the PAP to resign. If the Opposition can't do that, then you know that sinkapore is doomed. Pack your bags to leave immediately.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If sinkees don't give a hoot to the death of a 16-year old political prisoner, then sinkees deserve the worst in life.

When Amos die in custody, the Opposition should step up the campaign to rally sinkees to force the PAP to resign. If the Opposition can't do that, then you know that sinkapore is doomed. Pack your bags to leave immediately.

Let me tell you , Singapore opp party also worry about their vote , they won't do what is right for Singapore . If they know majority won't support them they don't have the guts to do what they feel is right . Politics are dirty game around the world .

[video=youtube;JXhAYJNNULI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhAYJNNULI&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I still remember when LHL ask Workers party if they think Wong ka seng should resign regarding mat salamat escape . They did not even dare to say anything .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

From paragraph 22 in the letter, on 4 Jun when Amos complained of suicidal thoughts, he was taken to prison medical facility and strapped to a bed for one and half days etc. Need to be so harsh to 16 year old?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
look at Dr Chee , he have done so much for the people of Singapore , there's still people from the opp party said he is stupid . How ungrateful sinkies are .

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before, freedom of speech is one thing, and if you think you can talk shit, then accountability can be one mean bitch.

He was given a chance to walk away from it all, all he had to do was to control himself and just play ball.

All he had to do was to apologise and we all could move on, but even to his bailor he could falsely accuse, retract with a false apology and then make fun of the poor guy.

So he think he damn hiong, falsely accuse his bailor, troll the press, refuse to report to his probation officer, and break his promise to the court of law to not post the same shit again.

The little prick just got bored and probably could not find his kicks anymore from his online persona, so he had to kick it up a notch and bring Mr. Keyboard Warrior to the real world and think that he's the same tough guy in the real world as in front of his PC.

Now cry like a little bitch and rot in remand, turn 18 and get thrown in the worst the Army has to offer, then go DB sit long long and may u ORD from NS when you're 50.

If anything he should be sent to IMH for internet addiction, megalomania and narcissism.

But do me a favour and feed off the adulation of your "supporters" baying for your human rights, these are the very people who would be cheering you all the way to your early grave.

Come, I clap for you, Amos.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said before, freedom of speech is one thing, and if you think you can talk shit, then accountability can be one mean bitch.

Amos spoke his mind ...it was posted for the world to judge. He didn't force any sinkee to watch it. It was not directed at sinkees. So, on what basis does the PAP have the right to shut him up? If an American said the same thing, what is the PAP going to do? Prosecute him too?

He was given a chance to walk away from it all, all he had to do was to control himself and just play ball.
He believed in what he said. He did not want to compromise his stand. Unlike most sinkees who would cave at the first threat from the PAP, Amos stood his ground. That's called being principled.

All he had to do was to apologise and we all could move on, but even to his bailor he could falsely accuse, retract with a false apology and then make fun of the poor guy.
Apologize for what? Amos did nothing wrong. He criticized Lee CONS You and that should NOT be a crime. His criticism was not for sinkees ...it was for the world. If an American did likewise, could the PAP persecute him? No. So, why go after Amos, except to make him an example to scare sinkees.

So he think he damn hiong, falsely accuse his bailor, troll the press, refuse to report to his probation officer, and break his promise to the court of law to not post the same shit again.
Why should Amos respect an unjust system? If the PAP has the guts, kill Amos.

The little prick just got bored and probably could not find his kicks anymore from his online persona, so he had to kick it up a notch and bring Mr. Keyboard Warrior to the real world and think that he's as tough in the real world as in front of his PC.

He shames you for being gutless?

Now cry like a little bitch and rot in remand, turn 18 and get thrown in the worst the Army has to offer, then go DB sit long long and may u ORD from NS when you're 50.

Not everyone is gutless like you. Amos shames you and you cannot tahan.

If anything he should be sent to IMH for internet addiction, megalomania and narcissism.

Amos is the hero of sinkapore.

But do me a favour and feed off the adulation of your "supporters" baying for your human rights, these are the very people who would be cheering you all the way to your early grave.

Why don't you volunteer to kill him for the PAP? The PAP is desperate to get rid of Amos but does not know how to do it without hurting itself. You could show your loyalty by doing the PAP's dirty work. Kee Chiu will attend your funeral.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
J

The little prick just got bored and probably could not find his kicks anymore from his online persona, so he had to kick it up a notch and bring Mr. Keyboard Warrior to the real world and think that he's as tough in the real world as in front of his PC.

Come, I clap for you, Amos.

You as an adult should be ashamed of yourself , even a kid can stand on for what he believe in regardless of he will get a law suit by the mafia family . Why should he apologize when he have done nothing wrong ? He's not accusing his bailor , it just that you have limited vocabulary thinking Molest means touching . Your next generation will suffer without him fighting for the better change in Singapore .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me tell you , Singapore opp party also worry about their vote , they won't do what is right for Singapore . If they know majority won't support them they don't have the guts to do what they feel is right . Politics are dirty game around the world .

[video=youtube;JXhAYJNNULI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhAYJNNULI&sns=em[/video]

We won't know yet. I give them the benefit of doubt. Many joined the Opposition because they are totally fed up with the PAP. Now, the Opposition just got to be braver and willing to do whatever it takes to bring down the PAP.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We won't know yet. I give them the benefit of doubt. Many joined the Opposition because they are totally fed up with the PAP. Now, the Opposition just got to be braver and willing to do whatever it takes to bring down the PAP.

Let's see :wink: . But I always enjoy watching opps party election rally on YouTube because that's the only time they dare to criticized PAP in public :wink:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I don't deny I dislike the little prick and would love to see him continue shafting himself up the butt again and again.

So very sorry I have offended you, and yes I FULLY ENDORSE "freedom of speech" for keyboard warriors like u to "rise" to defend him.

Better he be killed with "kindness" from the likes of you, makes it easier for me to laugh as his coffin is lowered to a ever deeper hole you idiots dig for him.

J

You as an adult should be ashamed of yourself , even a kid can stand on for what he believe in regardless of he will get a law suit by the mafia family . Why should he apologize when he have done nothing wrong ? He's not accusing his bailor , it just that you have limited vocabulary thinking Molest means touching . Your next generation will suffer without him fighting for the better change in Singapore .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I don't deny I dislike the little prick and would love to see him continue shafting himself up the butt again and again.

So very sorry I have offended you, and yes I FULLY ENDORSE "freedom of speech" for keyboard warriors like u to "rise" to defend him.

Better he be killed with "kindness" from the likes of you, makes it easier for me to laugh as his coffin is lowered to a ever deeper hole you idiots dig for him.

The only people going to die is your next generation . And when you die of old age your next generation don't even have the money to buy you coffin because their job are replace by FT . I'm not defending him I'm defending my country against evil regime :wink: maybe I should be like you be selfish since Singapore is not my home anymore :wink:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the sagely words of one wise man once said:

"CHANGI GOT NO INTERNET!!!"

Poor thing, reading books and counting spiders on the wall must be hell for u, Amos.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt you are "defending" SG. One key at a time. SG's greatest hero.

LOL.

The only people going to die is your next generation . And when you die of old age your next generation don't even have the money to buy you coffin because their job are replace by FT . I'm not defending him I'm defending my country against evil regime :wink: maybe I should be like you be selfish since Singapore is not my home anymore :wink:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel for his parents too, every time I see them, they just avoid eye contact with the neighbours.

Used to see his father work late and still tah pow dessert for his family.

Can't imagine the pain he has to bear as both a the man in the family and parent.

I don't think so, he is concerned when in RTC, nobody gives a hood about what happens to him. Now only 16 already like that, can't imagine, it's 26 or 36. Sure got chance to go changi chalet for holiday, food and lodging provided.

Feel sad the the parents though.......
If the parents can't teach him, let somebody else do it.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic keyboard warrioring. Point-by-point rebuttal.

Well said, I upz u.

Another spade in the grave.

Amos spoke his mind ...it was posted for the world to judge. He didn't force any sinkee to watch it. It was not directed at sinkees. So, on what basis does the PAP have the right to shut him up? If an American said the same thing, what is the PAP going to do? Prosecute him too?

He believed in what he said. He did not want to compromise his stand. Unlike most sinkees who would cave at the first threat from the PAP, Amos stood his ground. That's called being principled.

Apologize for what? Amos did nothing wrong. He criticized Lee CONS You and that should NOT be a crime. His criticism was not for sinkees ...it was for the world. If an American did likewise, could the PAP persecute him? No. So, why go after Amos, except to make him an example to scare sinkees.

Why should Amos respect an unjust system? If the PAP has the guts, kill Amos.

He shames you for being gutless?

Not everyone is gutless like you. Amos shames you and you cannot tahan.

Amos is the hero of sinkapore.

Why don't you volunteer to kill him for the PAP? The PAP is desperate to get rid of Amos but does not know how to do it without hurting itself. You could show your loyalty by doing the PAP's dirty work. Kee Chiu will attend your funeral.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel for his parents too, every time I see them, they just avoid eye contact with the neighbours.

Can't imagine the pain he has to bear as both a the man in the family and parent.

If you feel for his father, you would also feel for your fellow sinkies. But hey no... you just out to make fun of him. Laughing at his despair and helplessness. With feckless characters such as you wallowing in his misery, sinkieland is finished!

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to mention a few more things.

Let's for a moment take politics out of this Amos Yee case. When we politicise Amos Yee, he inenvitably becomes a pawn, regardless of who you support, PAP or opposition, each side will hold him up as either saint or sinner and BOTH will want to make an example out of him.

Spare a thought for his parents. Spare a moment to think about how they feel about all this.

As a father, I feel for his father. You work your ass off everyday, come home late, tired, but still have the energy to go and by supper for your family.

You love your child, which father wouldn't? And you hope like crazy day after day that every cent you earn will help make your family's life a little bit easier, a little bit better.

You are no child rearing expert, so you do the best that you know in bringing up that little treasure that used to run to you when you came home from work and hug your legs as if it were the whole world. There is no instruction manual for being the best father, but those days when your child looked at you and gave you that smile that said that your were his hero would make all the tonnes of burdens you carried all seem like a feather at that moment. You are not a man with deep pockets, but when you see your child growing up and showing talent for something, you pour everything you can afford to make sure he does the best that he can. When it pays off, you allow that moment of deep pride, that tear of joy, to just blip the surface and perhaps crack a smile on you face to bask in a moment of happy indulgence.

I believe that as parents, they did what they thought was best. For better or worse, we cannot judge them lest we can honestly say that we are better people.

So now to see his flesh and blood, that little treasure whom he once meant the world to, embroiled in controversy, played as a pawn, abused by strangers, he tries to find peace, reconciliation, and no doubt he asks himself day after day where could he have gone wrong with his son, he sheds a tear now, but with each tear that burden is hardly lifted.

But if I may say to you Mr. Yee, you did your best, you did what any parent could do with whatever they had, don't blame yourself, be strong and live for the day when Amos finally understands what being a filial son and loving child means once again.