• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why The Clamour To Have New Law To Protect Tyrant LKY

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear friends, sorry for the long delay in coming to chat and share with you on this site.
Recently, I had been very busy and hence could not contribute.
If anyone of you know who I am please keep it confidential as I prefer it that way.
Let me complete the task that I have embarked upon.
Then I will openly tell you who I am.

We have lese majeste laws in Thailand to protect their revered King and his family.
It is understandable.
Even with the law the King has always been very forgiving.

Now, here in the REPUBLIC of Singapore we need a new law to protect the name of LKY.
Why?

I feel that these law may be "ABUSED" by the PAP members when they loose the elections and a new government takes over.
Surely there will be a thorough investigation for lapses in financial management or even abuse.

They may want to use these law to push the blame on LKY, who would become immune to any investigation or prosecution.
What do you think?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear friends, sorry for the long delay in coming to chat and share with you on this site.
If anyone of you know who I am please keep it confidential as I prefer it that way.

We have lese majeste laws in Thailand to protect their revered King and his family.
It is understandable.

Now, here in the REPUBLIC of Singapore we need a new law to protect the name of LKY.
Why?

I feel that these law may be "ABUSED" by the PAP members when they loose the elections and a new government takes over.
Surely there will be a thorough investigation for lapses in financial management or even abuse.

They may want to use these law to push the blame on LKY, who would become immune to any investigation or prosecution.
What do you think?

Interesting point! Nothing is impossible. Is the once all-conquering pap now fearful of losing power?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is understandable.

Why?

What do you think?

It's the sign of desperation of despot regime. It's a sure sign that they have run out of ideas regarding how to effectively satisfy the needs of the electorate.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though the law only protect his name from commercial use? Or there is something more which the public may not know?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate breadtalk, but i hope they sell lot of bread with dead KY gel's name on them. and pressure their "industry leaders" to cockblock any law protecting lao ah lee's good fucking precious name.