• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope we will be first in SEA Games medal Tally

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? Going to put food on the table for you?

Unless you are crony to benefit from business from such event lah! LoL

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is not important
I know it is because that we are host country and introduced more events that we are strong at.
Maybe Singapore can get 100 golds if we introduc typewriting and cybergames. hahahaha

But it feels good when i know some people around me with a passion for sports getting the chance to represent my country, including a close relative.

It is even ok if we lose as long as these athletes love Singapore. These few days, we had our fair share of defeated athletes in this competition. RUN salutes our non-medalists, and lessor known representatives & reserves in team events. RUN knows the effort some of them went through to get this opportunity.

Wait!! if next SEA Games at Pinoyland they fed with Stingapoor, all swimming event in dirty longkang,
diving in dirt filled river, athletic in m&d road kampong, cycling race in undulating road, archery in the jungle shooting wild boar, Silat in the jungle, Stingapoor team would probably return home with nothing but few bronze,
Host cuntry Pinoy will be Champion beating all Asean cuntry!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u seen the standard of the filipino divers?whats the point of being number one when ur competition is a bunch of retards?

singapore cant even kick a football for christsakes,the idea we are number one is beyond ludicrous.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB Channel News Asia!!!!!!!!!!

Limpeh patriotic IB now oversea want to watch live telecast SEA Game closing ceremony also not broadcast. FUCK CNA!

PAP must punish CNA for being so unpatriotic, knnbccb CNA!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u seen the standard of the filipino divers?whats the point of being number one when ur competition is a bunch of retards?

singapore cant even kick a football for christsakes,the idea we are number one is beyond ludicrous.

I saw the YouTube clips....damn fucking funny the 2 jokers.....zero points haha
Their facial expressions also damn priceless

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the YouTube clips....damn fucking funny the 2 jokers.....zero points haha
Their facial expressions also damn priceless

they have the last laugh. video went viral, and every news outlet in the world is reporting and replaying it. they are now world famous. may get paid to appear on talk shows and comedy skits.