• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope we will be first in SEA Games medal Tally

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how the fuck does singapore even have sixty six gold medallist atheletes? are all the competition like the filipinos diving board jumpers?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore widens lead by mid-day to 70-gold

Vietnam 59-gold
Thailand 58-gold

We just got our 200th medal
70-gold 58-silver 72-bronze

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking! Thailand won their 70th Gold Medal
Top on the table with 70-gold 66-silver 52-bronze

Singapore is in second place with 70-gold, 60-silver, 81-bronze

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if Sinkieland gets first place in the SEA Games medal tally? Does your three-inch Sinkie patriotic pride grow another inch? :rolleyes:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not really matter
first in gold
or second in gold
all we need is a good place to live, to eat and to reflect
no need so much gold and so much wayang
just give us our daily bread and water should be enough

and pls stop all the taxes on elderly people

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not really matter
first in gold
or second in gold
all we need is a good place to live, to eat and to reflect
no need so much gold and so much wayang
just give us our daily bread and water should be enough

and pls stop all the taxes on elderly people

Yes, it is not important
I know it is because that we are host country and introduced more events that we are strong at.
Maybe Singapore can get 100 golds if we introduc typewriting and cybergames. hahahaha

But it feels good when i know some people around me with a passion for sports getting the chance to represent my country, including a close relative.

It is even ok if we lose as long as these athletes love Singapore. These few days, we had our fair share of defeated athletes in this competition. RUN salutes our non-medalists, and lessor known representatives & reserves in team events. RUN knows the effort some of them went through to get this opportunity.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minus off the ft medals how many are we left with?

at least we should still be top-3
There are a lot of local efforts in SEA Games, although we are not Olympic medalists.

ah RUN must be a loser
RUN will feel very proud if a made-in-singapore athlete wins an Olympics Bronze
but RUN feel ashamed if an assembled-in-singapore athlete wins an Olympics Gold.
Perhaps, because RUN happens to love his country a little more.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least we should still be top-3

RUN will feel very proud if a made-in-singapore athlete wins an Olympics Bronze
but RUN feel ashamed if an assembled-in-singapore athlete wins an Olympics Gold.
Perhaps, because RUN happens to love his country a little more.

You are not alone. I was so proud pat kim won ping pong gold in 85. I was ashamed that i dared not admit i was a ping pong fan when FTs won us the world championship.