• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Friend sent me this: If you are too free, then move on to SBF.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
TLk9Dol.png

So SBF is for bummers is what the mycarforum mod says.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the problem when one individual is allowed to decide what's provocative and what isn't.

Members here should appreciate the fact that all sorts of oddballs are allowed to post whatever they want here.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should know that site has been brought over by some pappy linked sources.

So if you don't toe the line and PRAISE THE GOD FATHER THERE AND ALL THEIR HOLY ANGELS LIKE THEY ARE YOUR OWN GRANDFATHER'S KAKIS then I am afraid, a daft Sinkie like you, had just walked into a room where all the 'angels' there are wearing 'white' but you failed to realized what the fuck you...

CAN OR CANNOT DO OR SAY! LoL

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem when one individual is allowed to decide what's provocative and what isn't.

Members here should appreciate the fact that all sorts of oddballs are allowed to post whatever they want here.

RUN knows that if boss sam starts a car sub-forum here,
they will be affected.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agreed , I always recommend this forum to all my friends telling them if they value freedom of speech then they should come here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Puah Cheebyes in other Forums should come to Sammyboy then they will know why we prefer SBF, without any doubt the best no holds barred Forum in Singapore..