• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: Matter of time before Singapore sees first Mers Case

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome Mers to this country... No tourists from Pundek Land and Ah Tiong Scums coming to Sinkieland... Stock market down, the 60% kena infected with Mers and die, many Sinkies out of job and economy collapse resulting in more seats lost by the PAP in the coming GE... I see many positive things that Mers will bring to this country..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome Mers to this country... No tourists from Pundek Land and Ah Tiong Scums coming to Sinkieland... Stock market down, the 60% kena infected with Mers and die, many Sinkies out of job and economy collapse resulting in more seats lost by the PAP in the coming GE... I see many positive things that Mers will bring to this country..

I hope Lee Hsien Loong contracts MERS and dies. :cool:

We can start the 'Get Well Soon followed by Rest In Peace' ritual again. :cool:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is acting and I'm happy to be first to fuck you.
I'm proud to have a black heart no need let slip....I'm as evil as they come....but if you can kena MERS I will donate money to charity.

hahahha. I sincerely believe you when you said have a black heart and as evil as they come just as you state it yourself. No need to fark me to prove your point. I am sure you (as evil as they come) have already farked your mother, father, sisters and brothers literally!!!! as this is the epitome of evilness!!!!! hahahahhahahaha.
no need for your dirty money. first I don't have mers and second I don't take money or advice from evil people. I have LOTS of money myself. maybe if you beg, I might even consider donating some notes to you. Hell notes!!!! hahahahhahahah. why? because you are full of shits and s evil!!!! hahahahaha
bet you are sweating and praying as your losses in stock and property market would just balloon like your ego soon. Like I said last year, the show has just BEGUN. ENJOY!!!!!!
my predictions are spot on!!!!! eat your black heart out.
hahahahhahahahahah:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
no need for your dirty money. first I don't have mers and second I don't take money or advice from evil people. I have LOTS of money myself. maybe if you beg, I might even consider donating some notes to you. Hell notes!!!! hahahahhahahah. why? because you are full of shits and s evil!!!! hahahahaha
bet you are sweating and praying as your losses in stock and property market would just balloon like your ego soon. Like I said last year, the show has just BEGUN. ENJOY!!!!!!
my predictions are spot on!!!!! eat your black heart out.
hahahahhahahahahah:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Why don't you donate some real money to this forum. I've most of my advertisers and need all the financial help I can get to keep it going.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might as well dont do any thing....just sit and wait....anyway it is only a matter of time....really is facepalm

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRIMEMINISTER110615e.jpg

(From left) Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong with senior consultant Brenda Ang, and nurses Felicia Tang and Sujithra Nair at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, which is Singapore's designated isolation centre for suspected and confirmed Mers patients. -- ST PHOTO: LAU FOOK KONG -

PM Lee: Matter of Time before Singapore sees first Mers Case

PM: 'Matter of time' before Singapore sees first Mers case

By Linette Lai

SINGAPORE - It is "just a matter of time" before the first case of Middle East respiratory syndrome (Mers) is detected in Singapore, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Thursday.

Mr Lee and his wife Ho Ching were visiting Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) - Singapore's designated isolation centre for suspected and confirmed Mers patients - to observe emergency preparedness measures there.

Speaking to reporters inside the hospital's Communicable Disease Centre, Mr Lee stressed that Singaporeans must be especially vigilant now that the virus, which originated in the Middle East, has spread to South Korea.

"Every month we have about 40,000 visitors and during a holiday month like June, a lot of families go to Korea on holiday," he said.

Should You Be Worried About MERS?​

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;tHbaHC1eCSc]http://youtu.be/tHbaHC1eCSc[/video]
MERS Virus Outbreak: Everything You Need to Know

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you donate some real money to this forum. I've most of my advertisers and need all the financial help I can get to keep it going.

I really, sincerely want to donate money to this forum....is there a discrete way, in which I can send you the money, without using card, transfer or anything electronic??

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really, sincerely want to donate money to this forum....is there a discrete way, in which I can send you the money, without using card, transfer or anything electronic??

wrap in old newspaper then put inside dustbin, then pm him the place where :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might as well dont do any thing....just sit and wait....anyway it is only a matter of time....really is facepalm

Lee Hsien Loong is a modern day 阿斗, very prone to faux pas... not thinking before he speaks.

He's nothing but a selfie whore riding on his daddy's coattails. :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Ho Ching always accompany LHL nowadays? Is she looking after him to make sure he is ok?

夫唱妇随. One controls the political power, the other controls the nation's purse.

It's convenient when they're meeting business associates to carve up the country a little finer. :cool:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very irresponsible attitude by the PM.

Instead of being resigned to fate, PM Lee should take immediate measures to prevent MERS from entering the country.

This can be done very easily by sealing the borders and not allowing the movement of people in and out of the country till the epidemic subsides.

What's the point of paying cabinet members millions of dollars each if they don't have the brains to come up with a simple and obvious solution to this danger.

Right ! Should have a BAN on the Korean car MERS immediately... MERC is safer car.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LHL suddenly kee chia, guess who will be the next person who is in the best position to take control of sinkieland? HC's role is just like gecko's to dead fart.

Yup. The only difference is, we are sure of that old couple's gender and sexual orientation. The younger couple, not so sure.