• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? - Armpit Hair Contest

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
armpithair_main_0.jpg

An online competition inviting women in China to post photos of their armpit hair has ignited a debate over the public perception of female beauty.

The contest, started on the country's popular microblogging site Weibo on May 26, ends on Thursday. While low on entries - just over 40 at last count - it has received close to 1.3 million hits as netizens weigh in with their views on the topic.

Xiao Meili, the women's rights activist who launched the contest, stressed in a telephone interview with the New York Times that she was not encouraging women to grow the hair on their underarms.

Instead, she wants society to avoid judging those who prefer not to shave.

"Men have more freedom in terms of what to do with their bodies. The rest of us should not think females with underarm hair are disgusting, unhygienic, uncivil or not feminine enough," she added.

Ms Xiao claimed that shaving armpit air is a relatively novel concept in China that only gained popularity in the 1990s.

An example cited by the contest was the 2007 film Lust, Caution, set in 1930s Shanghai. For authenticity, Taiwan-born American director

Ang Lee had his lead actress Tang Wei not shave her armpits for eight months to prepare for her role.

Contest participants include feminist activists Wei Tingting and Zheng Churan, who were detained by police earlier this year while campaigning against sexual harassment on public transport.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think unshaved armpits are uber sexy.......but can't seemed to find like minded connoisseurs

Many years back, I know of someone who went Batam and specifically ask for girls at the pubs and discos (to be booked out) with armpit hair. Pretty and voluptous is secondary.:eek:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Lee had his lead actress Tang Wei not shave her armpits for eight months to prepare for her role.

Contest participants include feminist activists Wei Tingting and Zheng Churan, who were detained by police earlier this year while campaigning against sexual harassment on public transport.
deterrence against harassment - is that why they had bushy armpits :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deterrence against harassment - is that why they had bushy armpits :confused:

Those hairy bushes, normally have generations of kutu living there.....best to spray , before you bash through the"forest" to go "mountain climbing" & "cave exploration"....beware of " crabs" too. "clean of vegetation" is the best....can spot the lonely kutu...or "crab"..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those hairy bushes, normally have generations of kutu living there.....best to spray , before you bash through the"forest" to go "mountain climbing" & "cave exploration"....beware of " crabs" too. "clean of vegetation" is the best....can spot the lonely kutu...or "crab"..

spot on, these killer creatures would be ideal to deter harassment when they take public tpt :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on, these killer creatures would be ideal to deter harassment when they take public tpt :o

My late mother, will not sit next to a hairy ah neh..or any ah neh to that effect or a " guess the race"...I am much open, except for the smell...the reason, is "kutu"...in which she is afraid that they may hitch e ride on her..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Armpits are the least of their problems. The chinks need to do something about THIS!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 385

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look very carefully, it's actually her pet hedgehog at rest.

the pet hogger of hers better not come out of the hedge confines, as it would definitely end up on the dining table and digested by a chink - as opposed to the other specimen, which is only lip-smacking good.
as they say, that's the way to a man's heart - and chinks are never known to be kind to animals :p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck the woman rights activist, next they going to tell the world why man can show their nipples on the beach? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think unshaved armpits are uber sexy.......but can't seemed to find like minded connoisseurs

I agree with you on this. I like to sniff hairy armpits of women, rub my nose against the hairy patch.

I also like clean shaven armpits. All female armpits are sexy to me.