• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: good idea to fuck Women Charter law .. divorce base on this excuse

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. nice move to make the break to marriage of the age old Ah Quah Paul (Romans system) of marriage. Marriage is out dated system and should be open source to make it changed and dump Women Charter for men sake!

No purpose in marriage and bring back polygamy..... hahahahaa I like it....

what do you think?

A Canberra couple have vowed to get a divorce, ending their "sacred" 10-year union, if Australia allows same-sex couples to legally marry.

Nick Jensen and his wife Sarah believe widening the definition of marriage to include same-sex couples threatens the sacred nature of the union and leaves the door open to polygamy.

The Christian couple have been happily married for over a decade, have no intention of separating and hope to have more children. For all intents and purposes they have a healthy marriage.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/christian...ex-marriage-is-legalised-20150610-ghl3o6.html

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Going MGTOW - 101 reason for not to get married

[video=youtube;Tz6-LnohQfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6-LnohQfc[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. nice move to make the break to marriage of the age old Ah Quah Paul (Romans system) of marriage. Marriage is out dated system and should be open source to make it changed and dump Women Charter for men sake!

No purpose in marriage and bring back polygamy..... hahahahaa I like it....

what do you think?

A Canberra couple have vowed to get a divorce, ending their "sacred" 10-year union, if Australia allows same-sex couples to legally marry.

Nick Jensen and his wife Sarah believe widening the definition of marriage to include same-sex couples threatens the sacred nature of the union and leaves the door open to polygamy.

The Christian couple have been happily married for over a decade, have no intention of separating and hope to have more children. For all intents and purposes they have a healthy marriage.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/christian...ex-marriage-is-legalised-20150610-ghl3o6.html

Stupid religious people always think there is something sacred or spiritual to marriage. :rolleyes:

Marriage is fundamentally a business contract signed with the state. It is the alliance or union of two families so the inheritance may one day be passed on down to blood related descendants.

In ancient times, marriage was also used as a political tool to forge peace between two kingdoms.

Marriage has nothing to do with love, and there is nothing 'holy' about it. 'Holy matrimony' can kiss my ass. :rolleyes:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid religious people always think there is something sacred or spiritual to marriage. :rolleyes:

Marriage is fundamentally a business contract signed with the state. It is the alliance or union of two families so the inheritance may one day be passed on down to blood related descendants.

In ancient times, marriage was also used as a political tool to forge peace between two kingdoms.

Marriage has nothing to do with love, and there is nothing 'holy' about it. 'Holy matrimony' can kiss my ass. :rolleyes:

Precisely why LGBT are so keen on getting married legally. There are benefits given by the government for married couple.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are a MGTOW..sounds like one.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

The epitome of utter stupidity. If they have a happy and healthy marriage (a rarity in my opinion), why bother with what others want to do? Trying to make a point and be miserable as a result? Unbelievable!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, I don't think he is. MGTOW are anti-marriage. He is calling marriage out for what it is. Business contract, inheritance purpose and political tool.

many MGTOW say that too.. and even emphasised on that. to wake those blue pill men up.

what is the point of saying it without doing something out of it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. It's a personal (in this case, the pair's) decision. Heard on the morning news that Maggie and Homer Simpson will be getting a divorce next season!

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore I think the main reason people get married is because only couples are allowed to purchase HDB units.:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Spore I think the main reason people get married is because only couples are allowed to purchase HDB units.:eek:

married because of a rented flat??? that is soooooo pathetic...!!! it is not like it's a private mansion like this:

1085155-tony_stark_s_house__2_.jpg