• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting neighbourhoods in singapore: Silat road.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just wondering if anyone can share any stories on this neighbourhood.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ad-area-place-very-run-down-poor-5073363.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found this on the other forum.

Hmm... I can't really figure out which direction of this photo.

But I found some really old photo of Kampung Silat:

The rear entrance of the old Anson CC, you can see the basket ball court in the back ground, there are 2 basket ball courts and one football field.
img0105.jpg

One of the room of Anson CC:
img0106.jpg

Main entrance of Anson CC, you can see block 19 at the back ground:
img0009.jpg

The burnt and destroyed Heng San Teng Temple in a "freak" fire, the site is where unit No. 1 , an extension of SGH.
img048.jpg

The two building in the back ground are block 19 on the left and block 18 on the right:
img0108.jpg

The Thai temple, flank by 2 5 rooms point block. At the far left (not shown) are where the cemeteries reside, at the hill top sandwiched between the temple and the current block 136 Jalan Bukit Merah.
img0093.jpg

img0080.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the void deck of the point block facing the temple.....there's a thai amulet shop.....
Owner is a old hunchback Chinese sinkie but the wife is a super chiobu thai......the hunchback guy obviously knows some black magic to be able to snag the girl

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This bayi temple offers free food. Lots of ah nehs go makan free food there.

Problem is these ah nehs will try to sian bayi gals. Some years ago, almost a riot.

Fucking shitskins don't know their own kind, bayis are known to be very violent especially in their temples its no holds barred just look at this

[video=youtube;KvertGZkwF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4[/video]

I'm sure if bayis do this our SPF will surely run and hide too

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the void deck of the point block facing the temple.....there's a thai amulet shop.....
Owner is a old hunchback Chinese sinkie but the wife is a super chiobu thai......the hunchback guy obviously knows some black magic to be able to snag the girl

They still around? Want to take a look.