• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dramatically Slowed Down

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have, two small ones between the legs for this runner....the "tyre" pung chak....ha ha ha what a moron, I use to run cross country in school & outside school at Macritchie Reservoir.....in competition I don't see anybody behind....I have to go faster...they go wrong route, who the f$#$^ cares..I am winning...

i agree. who the F cares whether the competitors ran the wrong route. it is their problem. good guys finish last (in his case - 8th).

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on a side note, i find it hard to believe that Sg is leading the medal tally. Thailand and Vietnam usually perform better than us. Either our medals are "bought" or other countries give face to the host country.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference in timing between him and the winner is 10 mins. His 50m in front take 10 mins?

The way I see it, he was too far behind, that's why only he went the right way, and the 11 people in front ran the wrong way.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
on a side note, i find it hard to believe that Sg is leading the medal tally. Thailand and Vietnam usually perform better than us. Either our medals are "bought" or other countries give face to the host country.

Most host countries will put more events into the fields they are strong at... For Singapore's case, billard, sailing, shooting, etc.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Liew, 28, eventually finished eighth in 2hrs 44min 02secs. The marathon was won by compatriot Soh Rui Yong in 2:34.56, ahead of silver medallist Boothung Srisung (2:35.09) of Thailand and Vietnam’s Nguyen Thanh Hoang, who settled for the bronze (2:37.10)."

His time is slower than the winner's time by 9 min 6 s. For competitive marathoners, each km would need maximum 4 min. Therefore, if he had taken advantage of the mistake by others, he would need to be ahead by some 2.5 km so that the best runner would have difficulty catching up. However, based on his own account, he was only 0.05 km ahead. Really wonder why he is telling the whole world that he slowed down to wait for them. If he had continued as usual, they would still have overtaken him easily.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Dramatically slowed down,did they mean the moment when everything slowed down,through inception the sinkie marathon runner entered the next level,the layer of dream beneath the dream.the marathon runner was running in slow motion,while everything is crashing down around him...the dream is collapsing,while he desperately
tries to find an escape to return back to reality with the other 8 runners?

[video=youtube;imamcajBEJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imamcajBEJs[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most host countries will put more events into the fields they are strong at... For Singapore's case, billard, sailing, shooting, etc.

was dota included?Singapore should host a SEA games lanshop edition,dota and starcraft are some of the few things sinkies are good at.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow! Happy SG50! :biggrin::rolleyes:

P.S: Can't believe twits would still follow the SEA Games.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if he did say dramatically slow down the dumbfuck reporter shouldn't have reported it verbatim. Seriously what the fuck?

jw5

Loyal
It would have been a good story if he had won, but he didn't. And even though he didn't win, he wanted to come out from the event with some credit. Which he has failed, at least in this forum and thread. :biggrin:

Hopefully the next time we hear about him, it would be after winning a marathon somewhere. :p

Even if he did say dramatically slow down the dumbfuck reporter shouldn't have reported it verbatim. Seriously what the fuck?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newsflash: the pappies spent more than 300 million dollars on the SEA Games, and they couldn't even get the marathon marshalling done right. :wink:

What's new? Only some screw ups are exposed. Lots more but not reported. They should get the SAF to organise the SEA games!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't SNOC award him that?, he did a honour for Singapore, to slow down, for the other countries competitors who took a wrong route, he was winning, 1st.....but since, he was so kind, he came in 8th..

He was merely following instructions from his feng shui master. Die die must finish in 8th place. Huat ah!