• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alfian Sa'at: Marginalization of muslims

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Can someone tell Alfian Saat person to shut the fuck up?

I am a gay Singaporean and whenever anyone in our local LGBT community speaks up, I will sit up and internalize. Most of the time, I would agree with whatever the person is saying. But I cannot agree with this bloody idiot. There are so many loopholes in his argument that I fume just by scanning it.

Marginalization of Muslims? Yes, it is undeniable that he made comments that may be interpreted as being offensive to Muslims. But are your religious practices being severely restricted?! Are there no Malay-Muslims holding prominent jobs? Does Malay-Muslims have to score better than their Chinese or Indian counterparts to gain entrance into public Universities, like Malaysia?"

http://rilek1corner.com/2015/03/31/can-someone-tell-alfian-saat-to-shut-up/

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all homo activists out there, your hateful existence has been exposed.

My best friend is gay, but I will never support activists who are out to overturn the freedom to uphold one's belief that gays are NOT normal and accusing these people of hate speech.

Pink dot is but a mere disguise to wear down the public opinion on the unnatural form of homosexuality, the crux is that all they want is loose sex and perversion.

Until the day these butt-fucking activists stop their morally erosive agenda, they cannot be allow to hijack the right of normal humans to be NORMAL.

Asking for the right to love and marriage is forcing a dangerous precedent in hijacking normalcy.

It is by these "progressive" steps that will reach a point in which the gay agenda will be advanced, where there is then no turning back.

Not in any order or progression but the gay internet is now buzzing of the "future" of the gay agenda:

1) The right to have kids via surrogate wombs.
2) The insistence of de-sexing of primary school going children with the view of programming out discrimination (read: heterosexuality will not be normal in that future)
3) Making all parents sign an undertaking that they are not homophobic at home or in public with expulsion from school for the "unlawful".
4) Banning all religions from school that have teachings against homosexuality
5) Insisting that all religious schools are declared extremist and detrimental to a "civil" society.
6) Consitutionalising the election of a homosexual representative in all school boards.
7) Criminalising the use and mention of male/female gender associations in media and religious associations
8) Demanding the crack pot science of the homosexuality "gene" to be placed as cutting edge and tax payer funded (read: Nazi search for the Aryan gene)
9) Pink-washing of all religious literature and media. Bible, Torah, Koran etc. must now emphasize homosexuality as a lifestyle and not an abomination

There are many gay political websites talking about these issues now. I know these because my best friend is a homosexual because he sometimes shares with me the story from his side and point of view.

I fear the biggest mistake SG will make would be to allow homosexuality to gain a political platform, a forum in which they can constantly play victim as if they were of a special category of the human race a to tear down the "oppressive" heterosexuals.

Until the day I see a child naturally conceived by 2 men and birthed via a penis or 2 women without the intervention of science, homosexuality by genetics is and will until then, not part of the natural order.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Can someone tell Alfian Saat person to shut the fuck up?

I am a gay Singaporean and whenever anyone in our local LGBT community speaks up, I will sit up and internalize. Most of the time, I would agree with whatever the person is saying. But I cannot agree with this bloody idiot. There are so many loopholes in his argument that I fume just by scanning it.

Marginalization of Muslims? Yes, it is undeniable that he made comments that may be interpreted as being offensive to Muslims. But are your religious practices being severely restricted?! Are there no Malay-Muslims holding prominent jobs? Does Malay-Muslims have to score better than their Chinese or Indian counterparts to gain entrance into public Universities, like Malaysia?"

http://rilek1corner.com/2015/03/31/can-someone-tell-alfian-saat-to-shut-up/

I can't think of a single country where non-Muslims are not marginalized by Muslim leaders and Muslim majority populations.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish the Islamic faith were adhered to more strictly in SG. Then they can do us all a favour and stone Alfian and all the pookie mak bapoks who dare show their face at the gay tryst pick up sex farm orgy called Pink Dot.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any religious groups or ethnicity that feel marginalized should just return to their homeland. Airfare provided FOC. Problem solved.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bapok+%25281%2529.jpg

Do you want this to be the new "normal"?