• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fire at yio chu kang kills 2 and injures 6 others

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fire at Yio Chu Kang house kills 2 and injures 6 others

iZavMj6.png

Yxh6vn0.png

upDn9of.png

yeGHdwN.png

3Teynmt.png

Hoe Pei Shan

Updated today at 08:12 AM

[youtube]1iXRni3EI04[/YouTube]

SINGAPORE - A fire broke out at a house in Yio Chu Kang early on Tuesday morning (June 9), killing two people and injuring six others.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to the fire at Parry Avenue at about 3am.

Firefighters arrived to find the fire engulfing the house and burning through the roof. They used four water jets to extinguish it at 4.30am, and two other water jets to prevent the fire from spreading to adjacent buildings.

Six of the residents had managed to flee the house, and the firefighters helped another two, including an elderly man, to escape.

The firefighters later found two bodies on the second floor of the house.

Of the residents, two elderly men, two women and a child were taken to Singapore General Hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation.

One of the firefighters who developed heat exhaustion was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

In all, the SCDF deployed three fire engines, three Red Rhinos - light fire attack vehicle designed to manoeuvre in tight concrete spaces - six support vehicles and three ambulances.

[email protected]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you...

..Sinkie are such a fucked up species that even living on a fenced off compound, in a country without natural disaster, they can even ..

get themselves killed ..

INSIDE THEIR OWN FREAKING HOUSE!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you...

..Sinkie are such a fucked up species that even living on a fenced off compound, in a country without natural disaster, they can even ..

get themselves killed ..

INSIDE THEIR OWN FREAKING HOUSE!

Youre a mean spirited, stupid cunt.

Having got that off my chest, I can't understand why it isn't mandatory for every house in the is country to have a portable fire extinguisher, something with Halon that works on all kinds of dry, electrical and wet fires.