• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why toilets in JB shopping centers all wet wet one ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be hard pressed to find a toilet in JB that is not wet. It took me a while to figure out why even in new malls like KSL and Komtar the floors are always wet despite the number of cleaners on standby.

This is because of the toilet jet spray that Mats used to spray their assholes after their shitting business. The problem is the control of the jet spray is not located on the handle itself but the tap attached to the wall.

That means to many Mats they can't hold the handle of the jet spray and fiddle with the tap at the same time. The SOP is to turn on the tap before picking up the jet spray. In the meantime, the water would have sprayed onto the floor. The same thing after they have finished dousing their assholes. They leave the water running on the floor and then reach out to switch off the tap.

What Mats cannot use a jet spray with the valve control on the handle ? In fact, what you see in JB toilets cannot be considered as jet spray because there is no water pressure. It's just a long plastic or metal hose.

SET-ONLY_zps6b5a18ce.jpg~original

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
mats are not the only ones to use the toilets. i think many foreign workers use toilets in malls because the ones at their accommodation are inadequate or filthy. The best is to see if ladies toilets are equally wet. just to compare.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
mats are not the only ones to use the toilets. i think many foreign workers use toilets in malls because the ones at their accommodation are inadequate or filthy. The best is to see if ladies toilets are equally wet. just to compare.

It's not the type of people who used the toilets; it's the type of culture in Matland. Matland toilets die die also must have a water hose to douse the asshole, that is Mat culture. The only problem is they still have not evolved to the stage of using a proper jet spray. In fact, you can see from the water hose that they used the jet spray is deliberately removed. This is one thing I don't understand about Mats.

Why used water hose without the jet spray ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland's less posh malls toilets are also wet wet one.

Sometimes dry dry ones have a surprise waiting inside for you, greeting you as you open the cubicle door.

Happy SG50! :cool:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland's less posh malls toilets are also wet wet one.

Sometimes dry dry ones have a surprise waiting inside for you, greeting you as you open the cubicle door.

Happy SG50! :cool:

That kind of ppl do it on purpose... Knn maciam their sai got art :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not the type of people who used the toilets; it's the type of culture in Matland. Matland toilets die die also must have a water hose to douse the asshole, that is Mat culture. The only problem is they still have not evolved to the stage of using a proper jet spray. In fact, you can see from the water hose that they used the jet spray is deliberately removed. This is one thing I don't understand about Mats.

Why used water hose without the jet spray ?

Not only mat culture toilet are wet , thai toilet also . I guess because there's no toilet paper inside the toilet that's why they installed the water hose :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another beauty about toilets in JB. Nine out of 10 times the hanger on the inside of the cubicle would have been removed. This cannot be wear and tear. It must have been deliberately removed. Why ? I don't understand.

Wet floor plus no hanger, good luck if you're wearing long pants.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my secondary school toilet, they were equipped with overhead flush systems, you pull a handle linked to the cistern via a chain that hung from above. After Bruce Lee's "Fist of Fury" was shown, the whole student population became obsessed with Nunchakus and EVERY chain the in school's toilets were swiped by the kids to make their own nunchak sticks! Nobody bothered about whether the toilets were flushed or not, you didn't have to stay in there, we just wanted the cool nunchakus, even thought NONE of us were competent with it.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
squirts and jets of water break fecal residue on the kar chng and send them airborne in vaporized droplets of water. it's seemingly a "clean" method at first glance, but at the microscopic level, it's probably the filthiest way. the best, cleanest and most water-conservative way so far is to wet toilet paper with a few drops of water and clean your pie hole with a few tries. by the 4th attempt, you can start kissing your arse.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
squirts and jets of water break fecal residue on the kar chng and send them airborne in vaporized droplets of water. it's seemingly a "clean" method at first glance, but at the microscopic level, it's probably the filthiest way. the best, cleanest and most water-conservative way so far is to wet toilet paper with a few drops of water and clean your pie hole with a few tries. by the 4th attempt, you can start kissing your arse.

This is the most educated talk about shit.