• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your most Tok Kong Deity ? Please share (Atheists take a rest)

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Tai Sin - the most popular deity in Hong Kong

Four-Face Buddha - Thailand

Has anyone ever had any special experience with such deities ?

CHC not counted.:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Tai Sin - the most popular deity in Hong Kong

Four-Face Buddha - Thailand

Has anyone ever had any special experience with such deities ?

CHC not counted.:biggrin:
I am totally devoted to Guan Di Shen Jun aka God of War.
He saved me from certain death 3x.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Wong Tai Sin Temple in Hong Kong is very impressive. However, it's almost impossible to get to the inside of the temple. Devotees are only allowed to pray outside the temple.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Wong Tai Sin Temple in Hong Kong is very impressive. However, it's almost impossible to get to the inside of the temple. Devotees are only allowed to pray outside the temple.

The Sg equivalent is si beh lor kuanyin temple.
For me all thai deities are power.....
Want to talk one by one and about their miracles would take days

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am surprised no one named White Dragon King "Bai Long Wang" yet. He was very popular with many performing artistes when he was alive.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bai long wang was an unknown among Thais.
Anyway since he Mati.....everything gone downhill.

For your information the con job carry on by his daughter who claims that her father told her in her dream that she will continue his father con job and bless everyone :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every deity is consider powerful by their own fan club that they are powerful :wink: