• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meltdown

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China's SSE nose-dived 2% within 30min before mid-day close.

why ah?

The chink economy is damned! Property prices are dropping and exports to Ang Moh countries are down.

Ever wonder why the PRCommie gov't is playing a tough game regarding the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea to divert attention away from their own internal economic slowdown? Any person with a brain can easily see the bullshit.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chink economy is damned! Property prices are dropping and exports to Ang Moh countries are down.

Ever wonder why the PRCommie gov't is playing a tough game regarding the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea to divert attention away from their own internal economic slowdown? Any person with a brain can easily see the bullshit.

afternoon trading resumed
opened with 3% drop

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats what happens when u have 1 billion chinks trying to invest in the market.every little fear creates 5% drop,every euphoria makes the market triple.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
t

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
False alarm. Up up and away!

paiseh false alarm from china again. They always cry wolf - big crash and then U-turn in the same day as if there is a plunge protection team
I think it is risky because when the real wolf comes, they will think it is another false alarm again.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, i was in china being entertained by few suppliers in a restaurant. i was watching TV channel on the stock prices, they told me china stocks are manipulated and advise me not to touch. i guess they must be right...

according to my sources, last time SIMEX also same scenario. so all share prices are being manipulated in general. as of current, i have a friend who lost 1 mil in blumont saga alone.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, i was in china being entertained by few suppliers in a restaurant. i was watching TV channel on the stock prices, they told me china stocks are manipulated and advise me not to touch. i guess they must be right...

according to my sources, last time SIMEX also same scenario. so all share prices are being manipulated in general. as of current, i have a friend who lost 1 mil in blumont saga alone.

dshoes bro must be very accomplished to have friends who lost a million

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am unlike him, in fact i am a loser in life.

as for my friend, he is my secondary school mate who stayed in Katong area, retired since early 30's, all he does now is collect rental from shops and houses, fetch kids to and from school, go for his lessons on MMA fighting.

dshoes bro must be very accomplished to have friends who lost a million

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SSE is bullish because of Central Govt's backing.

It's so bullish I need the volatility to re-enter my positions.

Thank God I abandoned the local half-dead SGX nine months ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SSE is bullish because of Central Govt's backing.

It's so bullish I need the volatility to re-enter my positions.

Thank God I abandoned the local half-dead SGX nine months ago.

you could have abandoned sgx 9 years ago. it has been on life support for a long time.