• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!!! Top local local table tennis players in shock defeats

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
World No 4 Feng Tianwei has been eliminated from the SEA Games women’s singles after suffering a shock 3-1 loss to Thailand’s Suthasini Sawettabut in her final group match at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Thursday (Jun 4).

With teammate Isabelle Li also out of the competition, Team Singapore will not be represented in the women’s semi-finals, with the shock exits also ending the Republic’s hopes of a clean sweep of all seven gold at the Games.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/paddler-feng-tianwei-out/1892060.html

I hope Isabelle don't feel too discouraged.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my books, Singapore didn't participate in the SEA games table tennis tournament.:o

World No 4 Feng Tianwei has been eliminated from the SEA Games women’s singles after suffering a shock 3-1 loss to Thailand’s Suthasini Sawettabut in her final group match at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Thursday (Jun 4).

With teammate Isabelle Li also out of the competition, Team Singapore will not be represented in the women’s semi-finals, with the shock exits also ending the Republic’s hopes of a clean sweep of all seven gold at the Games.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/paddler-feng-tianwei-out/1892060.html

I hope Isabelle don't feel too discouraged.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a good start for our new table tennis mascot

ellen84.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thais don't need FTs to beat us. I am sure the Thai people r 100% behind their players.

Thais have set quota for foreigners to be PR in their country, 100 person per country per year. Pimp PAP prostitute Singapore legs open big big welcome thousands into the country to fuck sinkies.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sillypore gahbrament forever only think of getting quick easy solution for all issues.
Giving those Tiong Bu with lots of "$$$ + perks + PR/Citizenship" is a waste of tax payers $$$ and resources.
If they don't even want to invest in their own local sports talent, win so many medals also got no pride.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the pappies for politicizing table tennis and giving it some semblance of a 'national sport'. :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the pappies for politicizing table tennis and giving it some semblance of a 'national sport'. :rolleyes:

I think FTW is trying to show the New President of Table Tennis Association and government that the monetary reward for winning a South East Asian Individual Gold Medal is too little.

Instead our Government should increase the price money to $1Million for Gold medal.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if they were really GOOD, they will be playing for their BIRTH COUNTRY and not be mercanaries