• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't let the bedbugs bite - at the cinema

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moviegoers claim they have been leaving the Rex Cinema with more than just shivers down their spine - after finding themselves covered in bedbugs.
The Bollywood theatre in Mackenzie Road has admitted to The Straits Times that it has a problem with the bugs - and pest controllers say it may not be the only cinema here to have them.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/dont-let-bedbugs-bite-cinema-0

rextheatres_04_0.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the race which frequents Rex Cinema.

nsirex39114e.jpg

I think even the former Yangtze Cinema was more sanitary. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wherever ah nehs go, the place will be fucked. Rented houses, cinemas included.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to all those condos that are packed with them.

But of course, if one is NOT staying in such condos and just making money out from them, BO or bed begs who cares. For those non shit skin residing in them it's..

YOU DIE YOUR OWN BIZ! LoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I guess it's time to hike movie ticket prices, otherwise there won't be enough money to spend on cleaning up. :wink:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yangtze is the place where all uncles and old man gathered during free time to watch RA movie.
Rex is the place for all those ah neh to watch their beauty queen and action hero from Bollywood.
Both place is "PCCable" but Rex is the worst shit place.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the shit skin Indians can deny all they want, all over the world no sane landlords will rent their houses and rooms to an Indian. Even asking higher rentals and deposits cannot mitigate the risk of renting to these shit skin monkeys. Thats why only equally dirty and smelly shit skin Indian monkey landlords rent their shit holes to their fellow shit skin Indian monkey tenants.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the shit skin Indians can deny all they want, all over the world no sane landlords will rent their houses and rooms to an Indian. Even asking higher rentals and deposits cannot mitigate the risk of renting to these shit skin monkeys. Thats why only equally dirty and smelly shit skin Indian monkey landlords rent their shit holes to their fellow shit skin Indian monkey tenants.

Wow, such an extremely 'RACIST' comment. Cuts to the chase but nevertheless , your Pappy rulers are 'importing' them in by the CONTAINER SHIP loads! hehehehe

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skins spreading bedbugs and other bugs and diseases all over the world.............that's why i hardly go to cinemas...........i also scared of bedbugs.............