• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swede who punched cabby after walking off without paying gets 12 weeks' jail

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ST_20150603_OHANDREAS03_1371836e.jpg

A SWEDE was sentenced yesterday to 12 weeks' jail for punching a 60-year-old taxi driver who tried to collect his fare.

In the early hours of Sept 20 last year, corporate secretarial executive Andreas Michel Blomqvist took Mr Koh Tat Wah's cab from HarbourFront to his home in Ang Mo Kio.

When the 29-year-old walked off without handing over the $20 fare, Mr Koh chased after him and blocked his way.

Blomqvist then tackled him to the ground and punched him several times in the face until a bystander separated them.

The police were called and the victim was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, where he was found to have swelling above his eyes and mild bruising on his forehead.

Blomqvist, who conducted his own defence during the trial last month, maintained that he had thrown the punches in self-defence because he felt "unsafe".

He said: "If I had been able to walk away, I would have done so.

"I know I did not pay the fare, but he did not have the right to block me."

He also argued that the injuries were mild, and that the victim took no medical leave and returned to work the next day.

Assistant Public Prosecutor N. K. Anitha said, however, that due to the injuries, the cabby had not been able to work his usual hours until two months after the incident.

District Judge Imran Abdul Hamid said: "I find there was no need for you to use violence on the victim. The victim was never violent towards you."

He added, however, that he would take into consideration the facts that the accused is a first-time offender and showed previous evidence of good character.

Blomqvist, who has been living in Singapore since 2011 and is pursuing a Bachelor of Laws degree, showed he has been a regular blood donor.

His sentence will start on Friday. He is currently out on bail of $5,000 to settle his affairs.

For voluntarily causing hurt, he could have been jailed for up to two years, fined up to $5,000, or both.

[email protected]

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-punched-cabby-after-walking-with#xtor=CS1-10

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how stupid our judges are ...if you donate blood, you are person of good character!

He added, however, that he would take into consideration the facts that the accused is a first-time offender and showed previous evidence of good character.

Blomqvist, who has been living in Singapore since 2011 and is pursuing a Bachelor of Laws degree, showed he has been a regular blood donor.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo seow kia si zho bo lan ga lang sway lui si boh

CompanyName Company Status Role Appointed Appointment Status
BQT CONSULTING LTD. Active - Proposal to Strike off DIR 2013-12-04 UNTIL 2014-01-22 RESIGNED

WENDELL GROUP LIMITED
13844 NOTICE is hereby given that the Company
is in liquidation and Andreas Michel Blomqvist of
Blk 182 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, #10-2912
Singapore 560182, Republic of Singapore has been
appointed Liquidator of the Company by a resolution
of the sole Shareholder dated 19th November, 2012.
Dated 19th November, 2012
Andreas Michel Blomqvist
Liquidator

WENDELL GROUP LIMITED
13953 NOTICE is hereby given that the Company
has been dissolved and struck off the Register of
Companies with effect from 21st November, 2012.
Andreas Michel Blomqvist
Liquidator

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how stupid our judges are ...if you donate blood, you are person of good character!

That was what I was thinking about too?, I donate blood regularly in the past, nearly got the certificate, so I must be damn good character, sic!. & if I add the fact that I am getting a qualification from the London School of Economics....wah!....I must be a exemplary fellow!...I can go slap a few taxi drivers...no?... ha ha ha ha

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the root cause of SEA Chinese and China Chinese are looked down by ALL Westerners angmohs is opium addicts Chinese. They think Chinese are drug traders which was NOT and Angmohs remain quiet when come to this 1800s -1945 parts of their history where they were the drug traders in Far East and targets the Chinese their consumers.

Nothing to do with Qianlong anymore but angmhs need easy drug money to finance their British Empire expansion.

The evil Brit drugged the whole Asian regions Chinese and this history has not be cleared and get the Brit to apologize.

Only after they apologize Chinese can stand tall equal to angmohs.

When it is going to happen? Time will tell.

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes. Chinese Proverb

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

British Empire Funded by Opium

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade

Opium Trade was Big Business for Americans

Also, it wasn’t just England involved; many Americans in New England also made their fortunes in the opium trade after the slave trade was outlawed. For example, Franklin Roosevelt’s grandfather, Delano, made most of the family fortune in the Chinese opium trade.

He was not alone. Many of the wealthy New England families built their fortunes on slave and opium trading. In fact, most of the American Ivy League universities were funded to a great degree when dirty money from the slave and opium trade was washed and then use to build new reputations for these families.

For example, John Cleve Green donated much of his opium profits to Princeton University, Abiel Abbott Low used his opium fortune to finance the construction of Colombia University, John Murray Forbes financed the Bell Telephone Company, Joseph Coolidge’s son organized the United Fruit Company and his grandson was the founding executive officer of the Anglo-American Council on Foreign Relations. This is just the tip of the iceberg in showing how many among the power elite made their fortunes with the China opium trade

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

ST_20150603_OHANDREAS03_1371836e.jpg

A SWEDE was sentenced yesterday to 12 weeks' jail for punching a 60-year-old taxi driver who tried to collect his fare.

In the early hours of Sept 20 last year, corporate secretarial executive Andreas Michel Blomqvist took Mr Koh Tat Wah's cab from HarbourFront to his home in Ang Mo Kio.

When the 29-year-old walked off without handing over the $20 fare, Mr Koh chased after him and blocked his way.

[email protected]

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-punched-cabby-after-walking-with#xtor=CS1-10

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo seow kia si zho bo lan ga lang sway lui si boh

definitely part of the sway lui system.......those are offshore companies and not SG incorporated businesses. seems his full time job is a "liquidator" for these offshore business. the notices appear in the TODAY newspaper regularly...what does this kind of work and FT contribute to SG?

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
definitely part of the sway lui system.......those are offshore companies and not SG incorporated businesses. seems his full time job is a "liquidator" for these offshore business. the notices appear in the TODAY newspaper regularly...what does this kind of work and FT contribute to SG?

halo leeport si deh virgin islands si mi sor zai ah

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is obvious that if you do some sort of regular charity work - donate blood, church or temple volunteer, grassroots, etc etc, you should be of better character than the average self-centered sinkie.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much. This judge needs to be dismissed. How can he give a jail sentence!!!

In Sinkapore, ang mo cannot be jailed, only Sinkies can.

Another incompetent jialiaobee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is obvious that if you do some sort of regular charity work - donate blood, church or temple volunteer, grassroots, etc etc, you should be of better character than the average self-centered sinkie.

I donate blood too but donating blood shouldn't be a mitigating factor. Assault is assault.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he be deported after he served his prison sentence?

Singapore has no natural resource, only has human resource. We can't afford to let go of such a quality FT who can contribute to the economy and create jobs for everyone, including taxi drivers.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore has no natural resource, only has human resource. We can't afford to let go of such a quality FT who can contribute to the economy and create jobs for everyone, including taxi drivers.

Indeed. This incident alone created business for lawyers, created work for judges, prosecutors, police.