• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby found dead at East Coast Park

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP

Taxi drivers also spend a great deal of time on the road; many of them affected by occupational hazards such as high blood pressure n heart diseases.

Krafty please take care.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a ComfortDelgro shareholder, I am concerned that there is now a vacant taxi with no one to pay the daily rentals. I hope the taxi company will find a new cabby soon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was there late afternoon. Poodles cordon off quite a large perimeter. The taxi was covered up almost entirely. First thing that came to my mind was, cabby was murdered. Now, it seems he decided to punch out.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
exciting times, body count mounts daily basis. likelihood another FT serial murderer on the loose,cab drivers are easy picking for the ruffians FT.