• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMART Amos Yee defies PAP Govt all the way - mid finger to LHL

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee remanded for three weeks
Shaffiq AlkhatibThe New PaperTuesday, Jun 02, 2015
20150602_amosyee_court_st.jpg

*134 *19 *0
Print
Blogger Amos Yee Pang Sang, 16, will be remanded for three weeks to assess his suitability for reformative training.

He arrived in court at 9.30am today. On his way in he showed his middle finger to media.

20150602_amosyee_court_st.jpg

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/amos-yee-remanded-three-weeks

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no point censoring the middle finger, you SPH presstitutes. Amos was paying you the tribute which you deserve.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's Prison and Mata FAILED to subdue a 16 year old boy - ALL THE WAY

How many times you want to imprison him? He is NOT AFRAID! You LOST!

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boys and Girls, you have a very good live example to learn from Amos. Never be ruled fearfully by PAP Govt. They should be afraid of YOU.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the smartest is still prosecutor. Remanding him and postpone sentence. Sending him to a long 18 months rehab facility is worse than a short jail term for sure. Lol

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope amos can maintain fortitude and his middle finger when he is in remand prison receiving a cockmeat ssandwich up his ass.and I personallly as his prison inmate will say to him while his asshole is getting deliverance "why so serious?"before using my knife and carving a smile in his face.perhaps PAP can do a caricature of amosss getting a cockmeat sandwich from jesus while pointing middle finger.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is smart he won't allow SDP to used him as a prawn, now he have to go to RTC while his SDP friends enjoying their freedom outside.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a true freedom fighter he won't afraid of anything . Only coward sinkies afraid of jail :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope amos can maintain fortitude and his middle finger when he is in remand prison receiving a cockmeat ssandwich up his ass.and I personallly as his prison inmate will say to him while his asshole is getting deliverance "why so serious?"before using my knife and carving a smile in his face.perhaps PAP can do a caricature of amosss getting a cockmeat sandwich from jesus while pointing middle finger.

You watched one too many movies.
Sg prison though harsh is nothing like those in movies or 3rd world countries.
Amos being high profile person of interest all the more his stay will be closely monitored

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is smart he won't allow SDP to used him as a prawn, now he have to go to RTC while his SDP friends enjoying their freedom outside.

Hi bro. zeroo, it would be nice if you could be more responsible in whatever you write.

Writing without thinking and without evidence will not bring glory to the PAP.

For goodness sake, please do not forget that Amos is only 16 and he should be forgiven and not be put in jail.

As for you, I believe you are not 16, right?

Thanks.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor kid...he has inherited the dreaded asian gene of showinfg defiance until you get knocked da fug out...

I hope they do not give him the "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" treatment....he is this close to copping it, I reckon.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor kid...he has inherited the dreaded asian gene of showinfg defiance until you get knocked da fug out...

I hope they do not give him the "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" treatment....he is this close to copping it, I reckon.

Looks like he is knocking the daylights out of the papzis. The poor judge does not know what to do with him. Has to remand him again to buy more time. Double punishment for Amos?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry for the fools in here. Isn't age just a number? So if I pay a 16 year old to mass murder innocents , it means he is not guilty or should get lighter sentence? Lol

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I worry for the fools in here. Isn't age just a number? So if I pay a 16 year old to mass murder innocents , it means he is not guilty or should get lighter sentence? Lol

You are comparing a violent crime and one who fights for his freedom rights . Try comparing apples with apples :wink: nice try thou :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fight for freedom? Pls don't make me barf!

U better set up a shrine for him in your house , you pathetic excuse of a man.

Sinkies that are control by their master will never understand what freedom rights means to them . You can worship the PAP and bow to them if you like :wink: