• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry with Police for losing her husband - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11113822_713486562096678_412750480730702266_n.png

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea I agree with her, the police should wait until a few of them knocked down and killed by the car before open fire.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw her hubby is a drug trafficker, CNB pls conduct urine test for all his immediate family.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, he was driving away from the police because he did not have a driving licence. That makes sense to me. Wonder why the Prostitute press and the SPF never mentioned he was driving illegally and that was why he was fleeing? So, it was quickly determined by the SPF that the other 3 passengers had heroin on them. Can we say planted evidence? I guess when the SPF could not find weapons or explosives on the car and the real reason was no drivers licence, they had to plant something else to make these passengers look like bad ass criminals.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Btw her hubby is a drug trafficker, CNB pls conduct urine test for all his immediate family.

WHo say he is a drug trafficker? The police? The same police that say Little India riots was "restrained". Ok, if he is drug trafficker, can the police kindly produce the 2 kg of heroin in the trunk of his car. Got or not?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think SPF was too trigger happy and now Gahment need to cover up and make necc explanation. Don't think they will be giving any medals to the 'sharpshooter'!

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHo say he is a drug trafficker? The police? The same police that say Little India riots was "restrained". Ok, if he is drug trafficker, can the police kindly produce the 2 kg of heroin in the trunk of his car. Got or not?

Maybe the white powder IS the milk powder for the two months old Baby???

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how Malay women always stand by their man? Even drug trafficker also can justify as driving without license, real wife material if you ask me. Chinese women have some way to go.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Including the two months old Baby???

Yes, must be thorough, transparent & unbiased! ( sic!), the baby suck the susu from the mother, who is on drugs most likely, the baby, traces would be found; & will be a drug addict too...the grandfather & grandmother too, just like WKS checking for MSk....must be thorough...or people involve, must account for or they will have to commit hara kiri, ask $8cow...:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how Malay women always stand by their man? Even drug trafficker also can justify as driving without license, real wife material if you ask me. Chinese women have some way to go.

I suppork your theory and conjunction.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Birds of the same feathers flock together, but Chinese woman, it is money that binds them, no money, no talk no f#$%^^ also!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SPF Poodle should have finish off the job by shoot the remaining m&ds than to let these go and live on taxpayers fund at Changi resort.

Afterall, the cost of a few bullets is worth to spend to eradicate such vermin from society.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, must be thorough, transparent & unbiased! ( sic!), the baby suck the susu from the mother, who is on drugs most likely, the baby, traces would be found; & will be a drug addict too...the grandfather & grandmother too, just like WKS checking for MSk....must be thorough...or people involve, must account for or they will have to commit hara kiri, ask $8cow...:biggrin:

Pls lah, if all of em keep on committing Harakiri for their wrong doings who will take care of their Familee's biusness? Tat Cow only noe how to ask others to kill emself but come to him and his licking gang they pretend nothing happened. On tis subject, tis Mat has no respect for the Law and deserve to be dead, the wife will surely not post any regrets if her husband knock and kill a innocent life while driving witiut a licence.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah, if all of em keep on committing Harakiri for their wrong doings who will take care of their Familee's biusness? Tat Cow only noe how to ask others to kill emself but come to him and his licking gang they pretend nothing happened. On tis subject, tis Mat has no respect for the Law and deserve to be dead, the wife will surely not post any regrets if her husband knock and kill a innocent life while driving witiut a licence.

It should be killing an innocent life which is much more critical, using a knife , car or any sharp object.
Driving without a valid license and killing an innocent life does not matter much.

But i think his wife will say sorry on behalf of hubby.