• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PPP chief GMS: WP Hornets stink me!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Workers' Party is a Silent Party.
Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP.
WP is a fake opposition party.
Ask ourselves, what had WP MPs done during 3 years in parliament ????
Nothings, WP MPs are talking all babies issues !!!!
LTK is a no ball MP and the most useless opposition leader.
Kick out all WP MPs include Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East.
Do a survey, many taxi drivers already lost faith on WP and will void WP vote if against PAP.
WP MPs every month are laughing to the bank with 16k to stay silent.

Bang on. You are 100% right!!. This thread already debunk the WP and exposed it as a fake oppo.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-for-the-most-bloated-79-9B-budget-in-history

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what makes people think parties like DPP or PPP are real parties. Or SDA which has neverending deposits to lose.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And what makes people think parties like DPP or PPP are real parties. Or SDA which has neverending deposits to lose.

U are such a pathetic WP apologist, its not even funny. U are using the tried and tested method of the PAP fucks to obfuscate and confuse the issue. ALL People know is that despite earning $17K a month the WP MPs have not done their job to check the PAP and instead side with them on many bills. The WP has had their chance. People will give other parties a shot now. And they will see how their candidates perform in parliament after getting elected. If they are also wayang like the WP, they will give other parties a chance after them. But its pathetic how when the pressure is on the WP, the apologist deflect the critics by saying 'Oh, what about the PPP or the SDA, they are not real". All I can say to the WP is don't worry about them. Worry about yourself first.

WP, Realise that first and foremost, you got played out by the PAP. You cut a deal with the PAP to play nice with them, and now they are whacking you all over the place with TCgate, missing money, and what not. You should have known you cannot trust this fucks, and u should have attacked them from the first day u entered parliament. Good job, you fuck ups.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are such a pathetic WP apologist, its not even funny

You are similarly an apologist for one party you want to see come up above the rest, and unlike you I at least come clean about the identity of the party that I support.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are similarly an apologist for one party you want to see come up above the rest, and unlike you I at least come clean about the identity of the party that I support.

The only party I support is the party that runs against the PAP in my constituency. Whatever party it is. U can check all my post, U will see that I am anti PAP but not with any oppo parties. I do not know any of the players in the oppo parties at all. I will not give my vote to the PAP. Anybody but them. I call it the way I see it, and as I see it, when WP votes with the PAP on over 90% of the bills the PAP submits, only one conclusion can be drawn. that is that it is a fake opposition party and PAP lite. The facts speak for themselves.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Ok, since u admit you are WP, explain something to me. What is the rationale behind the WP voting for all the bills passed by the PAP? If they are in such complete agreement with PAP policies and the direction the PAP is taking the country, why don't you simply dissolve your party and join the PAP? After all, you cannot be opposition WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING OPPOSE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only party I support is the party that runs against the PAP in my constituency. Whatever party it is. U can check all my post, U will see that I am anti PAP but not with any oppo parties. I do not know any of the players in the oppo parties at all. I will not give my vote to the PAP. Anybody but them. I call it the way I see it, and as I see it, when WP votes with the PAP on over 90% of the bills the PAP submits, only one conclusion can be drawn. that is that it is a fake opposition party and PAP lite. The facts speak for themselves.

The WP simply wants to coexist with the PAP and share in the spoils from Loong's reign. It is obvious that any dignified PAP supporter should reject this arrangement as there is not enough fat to go round for everyone. There is no need to debate the wp's intentions or stand because people who reject the pap will vote wp regardless.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So will you vote for WP if your ward sees a straight fight between PAP and WP?

Ok, since u admit you are WP, explain something to me.

Did I "admit I am WP"? There is a difference between WP supporter and WP chief you know. Maybe you can use "WP people" like Goh Meng Seng if you are not sure.

What is the rationale behind the WP voting for all the bills passed by the PAP? If they are in such complete agreement with PAP policies and the direction the PAP is taking the country, why don't you simply dissolve your party and join the PAP? After all, you cannot be opposition WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING OPPOSE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Did we not go through the same point twice and concluded that WP did not vote for all bills and although WP voted for most bills, most bills are administrative bills and WP voted against those few bills relating to principles or ethics. Administrative bills vs principle bills, get it? You also stated USA as an example and I showed you congress passed through most of the bills tabled despite being a 2-party system and one side could have voted against everything the other side tabled.

And the reason why we are going through this point the third time was because the first 2 times you disappeared halfway through the discussion only to surface this fake argument again and again. So you do have your agenda.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, stop the forum in-fighting.....

we do not want an oppo leader who declared that he is not ready to be PM.
who only wants to be co-driver, let alone wanting a 1st world Parliament and
who cannot get his TC in credible financial order, let alone too to oversee this small island.

SL,PS, CSM are lawyers. What not CSM touted as top notch.
I think they are very very comfy w $17 per month...........doing admin and smiling jobs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So will you vote for WP if your ward sees a straight fight between PAP and WP?

Did we not go through the same point twice and concluded that WP did not vote for all bills and although WP voted for most bills, most bills are administrative bills and WP voted against those few bills relating to principles or ethics. Administrative bills vs principle bills, get it? You also stated USA as an example and I showed you congress passed through most of the bills tabled despite being a 2-party system and one side could have voted against everything the other side tabled.

And the reason why we are going through this point the third time was because the first 2 times you disappeared halfway through the discussion only to surface this fake argument again and again. So you do have your agenda.

The reasons bills get passed in congress is because one party holds the majority of seats over the other party. Its not because the oppo party also vote with the incumbent party to pass the bill. Many times, one party votes entirely against the other party, and the only reason the bills pass is because one party has more votes then the other. Are you that stupid? You will never get 100% unanimity on any bills passed in congress, including the admin ones. And definitely not on such important things like the national budget, where there is a vigourous debate over every line item on the budget between democrats and republicans. this is not the case at all in the parliament where the WP frequently votes unanimously with the PAP, including the budget, which is essentially an admin bill.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reasons bills get passed in congress is because one party holds the majority of seats over the other party. Its not because the oppo party also vote with the incumbent party to pass the bill. Many times, one party votes entirely against the other party, and the only reason the bills pass is because one party has more votes then the other. Are you that stupid? You will never get 100% unanimity on any bills passed in congress, including the admin ones. And definitely not on such important things like the national budget, where there is a vigourous debate over every line item on the budget between democrats and republicans. this is not the case at all in the parliament where the WP frequently votes unanimously with the PAP, including the budget, which is essentially an admin bill.

Anyone who knows US politics knows that the two parties have always been about 50%-50% plus-minus and the kind of majority you get won't exceed 50% much. However, bills need two-thirds majority to be passed.

Don't clutch desperately at straws please.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, so next GE we vote out the PAP and WP. Who do we vote for then?

People's Power Party (GMS in Parliament will intensify Parliamentary debates)

Singaporeans First Party (this one the name hear already damn shiok !)

Singapore Democratic Party (this one will drive the final nail into whose coffin, you know)

SDA, please don't come to my constituency like you did for the past 20 years. Free the GRC for one of those 3 I mentioned.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun label such people spineless, shameless fake 40% for no good reason.

they would spinelessly disappear when others rebutted them but then they would shamelessly reappear elsewhere to repeat the same baseless smear and malicious stir against the no.1 threat to the white scums.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, stop the forum in-fighting.....

we do not want an oppo leader who declared that he is not ready to be PM.
who only wants to be co-driver, let alone wanting a 1st world Parliament and
who cannot get his TC in credible financial order, let alone too to oversee this small island.

SL,PS, CSM are lawyers. What not CSM touted as top notch.
I think they are very very comfy w $17 per month...........doing admin and smiling jobs.
how you reconcile all the above and the fact that wp has been kicking out white scum after white scum?

how do you then reconcile the others that thump chest shout slogan but come the critical moments score own goals to gift the white scums convincingly strong mandate, decades after decades?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, so next GE we vote out the PAP and WP. Who do we vote for then?
if it is this easy then those fake 40% dun have to try so hard laah.

you are many times more likely to end up with all wp voted out than twice as many white scums. then you will still get majority white scums and buy another 5yrs for the white scums.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite strange but interesting to see how people have selective Perception. When I just share articles which write bad about WP, all Blue hornets start to stink me. .. But wait, I am not the writer of these articles and I didn't put these up on my blog! I didn't even comment who is right or wrong!

But when I posted writings of my FB friends who defended WP in this ever lasting, never ending TC saga, these hornets suddenly disappear!

If all opposition party can collaborate, this will show unity and will WIN BIG Time in the next ERECTION!
if Opposition is Stupid enough to fight each other the Papaya will laugh until it DrOp from the Papaya tree !!

Just look at Mudland the Opposition came together and fought BN and WON!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If all opposition party can collaborate, this will show unity and will WIN BIG Time in the next ERECTION!
if Opposition is Stupid enough to fight each other the Papaya will laugh until it DrOp from the Papaya tree !!

Just look at Mudland the Opposition came together and fought BN and WON!

Sinkie opposition can never unite! Before they win PAP, they fight and squabble with each other as though they already beaten PAP and are dividing up the spoils. That's how stupid they really are. I hope they set up more political parties to dilute the votes.

Sinkie opposition are really that retarded. They hardly do any kind of grassroots work, do not post their political views and policies online on a regular basis, hardly do any checks on the government, and they expect people to vote for them simply because they are anti-PAP? Sinkies are dumb, but not that desperate until they must vote for some useless dud just because he can curse PAP in Hokkien.

Goh Meng Seng is a useless bum! He's not going to win any seat at all. Hardly any average sinkie has heard of him.