• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PPP chief GMS: WP Hornets stink me!

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite strange but interesting to see how people have selective Perception. When I just share articles which write bad about WP, all Blue hornets start to stink me. .. But wait, I am not the writer of these articles and I didn't put these up on my blog! I didn't even comment who is right or wrong!

But when I posted writings of my FB friends who defended WP in this ever lasting, never ending TC saga, these hornets suddenly disappear!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange and interesting? I thought we all understood that every party has to have a position and by having a position it will come under attack and supporters have to defend that position. I thought it is understood that if someone who is not with you but happens to agree with you in one rare particular instance, there is no need for you to do anything.

Or GMS expects WP supporters also attack him if he praises WP. That would be senseless, wouldn't it. Since there are reasons for WP supporters to exist, WP supporters would express their views for these same reasons.

(and we are still wondering when/where he said something good of WP)

If the "PPP chief" is trying to bring the meaning of stupidity to a whole new level, he has just succeeded.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS purpose is to split the votes, when the Oppositions are contesting & especially in WP wards...dare him stand alone, CONTEST IN HOUGANG, since he knows the WP so well & had worked there too...he wins, he can have a lifetime of free Hylam Curry Rice stall there & he is a so-called fav 'son' like him...or they don't want him already? or he appear to be a 'traitor' or 'loser' ...Hylam or no Hylam..:rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uh...what is Stink Me? blue hornets stink meh? should it be sting?....and Mr Got More Shit,,,its not about you writing anti WP articles, its that your articles are crap,,,,full of shit like u,,,,

It is quite strange but interesting to see how people have selective Perception. When I just share articles which write bad about WP, all Blue hornets start to stink me. .. But wait, I am not the writer of these articles and I didn't put these up on my blog! I didn't even comment who is right or wrong!

But when I posted writings of my FB friends who defended WP in this ever lasting, never ending TC saga, these hornets suddenly disappear!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS should campaign in one GRC only--PM Lee's. If he can knock him out, he can be Shadow Minister for everything in parliament.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS purpose is to split the votes, when the Oppositions are contesting & especially in WP wards...dare him stand alone, CONTEST IN HOUGANG, since he knows the WP so well & had worked there too...he wins, he can have a lifetime of free Hylam Curry Rice stall there & he is a so-called fav 'son' like him...or they don't want him already? or he appear to be a 'traitor' or 'loser' ...Hylam or no Hylam..:rolleyes:
not sure what he shared.... .... but nice to see kj being more matured than "oppo veteran" himself with "now they are coming for wp next they could come for you".

but then mr rabid goh ms aka mr veteran oppo dug himself deeper by alleging wp as planted ones.... .... how does he reconcile why the white scums allowed the supposed planted ones to kicked out a foreign ministars+a few other ministars, potential ministar and even lost a grc to the planted ones while he being veteran oppo, managed to keep losing even when contested against 1 of the most hated white scum in history, marlboro tan.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
arse loong declared war on ISIS, hamas capt goh never go syria to fight? why fight against weaponless WP?

no balls to fight ISIS?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS purpose is to split the votes, when the Oppositions are contesting & especially in WP wards

He "love face" so much, don't think he'll be willing to lose his deposit especially to WP which will be the ultimate humiliation. Even if he can cost WP a victory, he won't do it at the expense of an ignominious result. After crossing 40% in 2 elections, he won't want that record to be broken.

People like GMS and TKL, they will lose deposit only when they least expect it through their own poor judgement. Unlike SDA Desmond who went into battles knowing he'll lose his deposit.

What GMS will do is to go into 3CF with a lesser known party, win and show that he can be a better MP than WP MPs. Unfortunately his party branding is not only behind WP but SDP, NSP, SPP and RP as well. He can try his luck going to 3CF with SDA.

If he's not confident of that, no one needs to say anything and he will automatically back out and stay out of the GE.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should boycott all oppositions trying to split votes. And vote for PAP!

They think we voters are fools?

Waste our time choosing so many parties.

40% of oppositions votes can only bloody produced 7% seats in the bloody Parliament.

Bunch of jokers oppositions parties.

jw5

Loyal
He did say that he has registered a new party and he and his party members may or may not contest. :wink:

But I still think that he cannot resist not contesting and will try his very very very best to. :biggrin:

If he's not confident of that, no one needs to say anything and he will automatically back out and stay out of the GE.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Got More Shit can contest in any constituency he wants,,,however if he contest in a WP contested constituency,,he is bound to lose his deposit. And for him to pay the deposit, he will have to get donations from the public,,but I doubt anyone will give him anything,,,his credibility is down the dumps,,,(if he is a true oppo candidate). But since he is a pap plant,,he might get support like the way Fat Desmond got,,,getting hidden donations to contest and disrupt the opposition. Look at Fat Desmond, how come he can contest in the Punggol BE lose his deposit and yet he still got money to makan? Surely he cant be spending from his own pocket,,,so who is his backer? Surely the same backer will back GMS to disrupt the Oppos,,,

GMS if he contest in WP constituencies,,will lose deposit as he is a clown and no appeal,,,if he contest in straight fight GRC with against the pappies,,,he will definitely get his deposit back,,so anyway,,he will lose more than he gains whatever moves he makes

He did say that he has registered a new party and he and his party members may or may not contest. :wink:

But I still think that he cannot resist not contesting and will try his very very very best to. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
No leh, if he contests in a straight fight GRC against the pappies but loses, he will consider himself to have won, because we should not under-estimate how much he enjoys the whole process. He may not get into parliament, but the enjoyment he gets from the process, especially if he gets his deposit back, will last him for YEARS!!! :wink:

As for the rest of us, let's also enjoy the process, cos' politics can be entertaining too. :biggrin:

GMS if he contest in WP constituencies,,will lose deposit as he is a clown and no appeal,,,if he contest in straight fight GRC with against the pappies,,,he will definitely get his deposit back,,so anyway,,he will lose more than he gains whatever moves he makes

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers' Party is a Silent Party.
Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP.
WP is a fake opposition party.
Ask ourselves, what had WP MPs done during 3 years in parliament ????
Nothings, WP MPs are talking all babies issues !!!!
LTK is a no ball MP and the most useless opposition leader.
Kick out all WP MPs include Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East.
Do a survey, many taxi drivers already lost faith on WP and will void WP vote if against PAP.
WP MPs every month are laughing to the bank with 16k to stay silent.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really, who forms a new party but is planning a way out by saying he may not contest election. Unheard of in this world.

No leh, if he contests in a straight fight GRC against the pappies

I can tell you for sure, he will NOT get a straight fight.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Slipper Man can get his deposit back on a 1 to 1 fight. So if Got More Shit takes it as a victory. He is more delusional than I thought. But he has shit for brains so it would not surprise me.
No leh, if he contests in a straight fight GRC against the pappies but loses, he will consider himself to have won, because we should not under-estimate how much he enjoys the whole process. He may not get into parliament, but the enjoyment he gets from the process, especially if he gets his deposit back, will last him for YEARS!!! :wink:

As for the rest of us, let's also enjoy the process, cos' politics can be entertaining too. :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capt (Res) Goh wants his Moulmein-Kallang GRC back.

BTW, so long liao. Has Capt Goh been promoted to Maj (Res) Goh already ?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is more delusional than I thought. But he has shit for brains so it would not surprise me.

This is where the issue of GMS integrity comes in.

Before he pretended to maintain a negligible presence now, he turned up when he has something bad to say about WP, but nothing when something bad about PAP has just been blown off the cover

He knows it when accusations about WP are too preposterous because he does not chip in, but does not defend WP either when he could have, just keep silence

He called WP supporters (or pan-opposition supporters defending WP) all kinds of names. But never once attacked Leongsam for praising him although his praises are obviously veiled ridicule

On every possible occasion he spoke as if WP could do no right at all, despite claiming to be objectively pro-opposition or neutral (and not admit to being pro-PAP) But he has an issue when it is natural for WP supporters to defend WP.

And here he is accusing WP supporters of being selective?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers' Party is a Silent Party.
Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP.
WP is a fake opposition party.
Ask ourselves, what had WP MPs done during 3 years in parliament ????
Nothings, WP MPs are talking all babies issues !!!!
LTK is a no ball MP and the most useless opposition leader.
Kick out all WP MPs include Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East.
Do a survey, many taxi drivers already lost faith on WP and will void WP vote if against PAP.
WP MPs every month are laughing to the bank with 16k to stay silent.

Absolutely right.

Dont waste yr precious time on GMS. Which ministry do u think he is suited for?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely right.

Dont waste yr precious time on GMS. Which ministry do u think he is suited for?

Ministry of Alien Affairs, a new Ministry part of AVA.:biggrin: ( formerly known as Primary Production Department, resurrected).

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What vote is there to split? WP always vote for and with the PAP in Parliament. Like that, this kind of fake oppo is not worht shit. Voting for the WP is like voting for the PAP since you will never see them put their votes in opposition to any bills passed by the PAP. If you vote for another oppo other then WP, how then can you be considered to be splitting the vote.