• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam did not chase Tracy away, she herself made that statement. It was pre-election fever and the sentiment was that PAP was going to lose some seats, and she leaned in the direction of the that sentiment, which is understandable. She should just disregard what she said and come back, people here would understand. It was an Honourable and Honest Mistake.

Cheers!

Tracy is an honourable woman. Much as I want her to cum back, I believe she will not return.

Boss Sam has a lot to answer for. He chased away my favourite forumer.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teehee... You're not too far off the mark :p:p:p

Hahahahahahah .... hindsight is 20/20 and you guys lost big time.

I voted for opposition, but I could feel something was different. When I saw the straw poll, my heart sank. My worst fears was confirmed.

I was with my friend that day. We went down to one of the political party rally sites to feel the mood. It was very somber, like someone's pet cat had died.

We drank alcohol that day and tried to flirt with a female reporter. It was the only way to pass the time and assuage our grief.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tracy is an honourable woman. Much as I want her to cum back, I believe she will not return.

Boss Sam has a lot to answer for. He chased away my favourite forumer.

I did not dictate any terms and never asked her to leave. She's the one who came up with this harebrained challenge all on her own.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Claire can you help me get Tracy back?

Ah Cosmos thinks (guess only hor :biggrin:)he knows where Tracy is. I "saw" her somewhere else in cyberspace!

BTW, boss, Amos Yee is no longer in the news for months already, I think it is high time you change that silly picture of Amos and CSJ at the end of your every post. I do not hate many things. I really really really hate this picture. I think it is very distasteful. Please change it to something else, can or not hah?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Cosmos thinks (guess only hor :biggrin:)he knows where Tracy is. I "saw" her somewhere else in cyberspace!

BTW, boss, Amos Yee is no longer in the news for months already, I think it is high time you change that silly picture of Amos and CSJ at the end of your every post. I do not hate many things. I really really really hate this picture. I think it is very distasteful. Please change it to something else, can or not hah?

I like that picture very much and I think Boss Sam should retain it.

Loosen up dude.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not dictate any terms and never asked her to leave. She's the one who came up with this harebrained challenge all on her own.

You know, the one leaving could well be you Sam... but as you are the Boss, you can never lose.

All cheques issued.:wink: 70% bao jiak liao!