• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Divorced Jobless guy commit suicide at Aloha Changi

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He choose no to be a slave to the system that discriminate against him. From job. Cpf. Ns. Etc.

you don't have to kill yourself if you don't have a job or wife...

There are much better way to live a life than just surround by jobs and norms and all the politically correct social expectation..

For me, i show my middle finger to all of these and lead a happier life than ever..of course he has to stay away from sinkies too.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't have to kill yourself if you don't have a job or wife...

There are much better way to live a life than just surround by jobs and norms and all the politically correct social expectation..

For me, i show my middle finger to all of these and lead a happier life than ever..of course he has to stay away from sinkies too.

Agree, if he was me, I would take divorce as a chance to get a new and sexier woman and tackle those women I was beoing and lusting all the time when I was married, frankly in this day and age, who still wants to live with the same boring woman for the rest of their lives? In fact, I would choose suicide if I had to live with that and not the other way around.

No job? take it as a chance to do something I like, less stressful and wanting to do all this while, if pay lower, lead a simple happier life. Bankrupt? Just live with parents and bind with them, why the f*ck choose suicide?

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

May be, he chose an inappropriate alternative, but may he rest in peace, and that if he believes in God, that God will forgive him, grant him eternal rest.

God will ask him to get a part time job instead of a well paying job.

Being idle is detestable. We are not created to be idle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the bid deal about wife and job?

Create your own business and be single is the best.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should blast it like Kelly Clarkson ...

You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller