• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Are Foreigners Integration with Singaporeans?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please ask Yang Ying:biggrin:

The pap thinks that it can get 33% foreigners to integrate well with 66% Singaporeans.

Has the pap underestimated the task of integrating foreigners into a country?

Does any one have any view on how you feel abt the integration of foreigners in SG? is it going well or is it another big pap fumble which will haunt Singapore in the future?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please ask Yang Ying:biggrin:

Seriously why would any foreigner want to integrate with sinkies. They speak horrible engrish, they're rude, they're inconsiderate, they're selfish and they're xenophobic.

I'd do my best to earn their money and take advantage of them while keeping them at a distinct arms length.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk is better than cheap. It's FREE. That's why you blabber away on a regular basis.

Again you chicken out.

I will let you name the % of votes pap will get at the next GE. I will name my %.

The loser shut up.

Is that a fair and good challenge?

Come on, be brave. Don't blabber behind the keyboard...pick up the gauntlet, take up the challenge.

I look forward to you naming your figure

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Again you chicken out.

I will let you name the % of votes pap will get at the next GE. I will name my %.

The loser shut up.

Is that a fair and good challenge?

Come on, be brave. Don't blabber behind the keyboard...take up the gauntlet and challenge.

I look forward to you naming your figure

I've offered a figure on many occasions.... 65% to 70% depending on how badly the WP shoots themselves in the foot.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've offered a figure on many occasions.... 65% to 70% depending on how badly the WP shoots themselves in the foot.

Good.

My figure is 58% to 63%.

If you lose, you shut up forever and quit chatting on this forum? If I lose, I shut up forever and quit chatting on this forum?

Is the deal on?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have a bunch of dreamers in government. Some economic models of business may not work for Singapore like this population increase. At some points it will bust at it seams and anymore ahead it will be disastrous.

For the land size of this island I would think twice to give up my birthplace citizenship for Singapore. For 3rd world country Pinoy lands it is a stepping stone to Another country with their new found Singapore passports, with courtesy of founding father LKY (...hehehe).

For the wealthy they are here for the dodgy banking to launder money and low tax in Singapore.

not just competition...

to me pap's integration scheme is in a mess. foreigners don't see the need to integrate nor do they want to integrate

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have a bunch of dreamers in government. Some economic models of business may not work for Singapore like this population increase. At some points it will bust at it seams and anymore ahead it will be disastrous.

For the land size of this island I would think twice to give up my birthplace citizenship for Singapore. For 3rd world country Pinoy lands it is a stepping stone to Another country with their new found Singapore passports, with courtesy of founding father LKY (...hehehe).

For the wealthy they are here for the dodgy banking to launder money and low tax in Singapore.

You are wise...thanks

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are insulting your founding father LKY for he was the one that mold Singapore his way which is what you mentioned?

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

Seriously why would any foreigner want to integrate with sinkies. They speak horrible engrish, they're rude, they're inconsiderate, they're selfish and they're xenophobic.

I'd do my best to earn their money and take advantage of them while keeping them at a distinct arms length.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are insulting your founding father LKY for he was the one that mold Singapore his way which is what you mentioned?

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

Leongsam often does not know what he says

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Good.

My figure is 58% to 63%.

If you lose, you shut up forever and quit chatting on this forum? If I lose, I shut up forever and quit chatting on this forum?

Is the deal on?

In that case I prefer to lose because your chat is far better for the forum than my chat.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is even no close integration among the local minority race and the majority.
SCDF majority m&ds, Lions Xll also m&ds, etc

1. Do you know what maninstream newspaper and TV/cable channels they use?
They dont even bother about the ST, sph papers.

2. Do you know that dis-integration is caused by having the Dempsey and Turf Club.
Of course there are a minority of locals there too.
These 2 places are a heaven for foreigners. Free parking. No LTA enforcement, Certis to bully
harass you. So, you see there are plenty of green nature there. No high rise bldg too.
And place for SPG to wink at the foreigners too.

So, you see. Who is given paradise n HELL?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
我 们 两 个 老 美 女 跟 你 们 一 起 "应 得 个热" 好 吗 ?

nabmTWINS28515e.jpg

How to integrate you got Fcuk up puki ma PRC think they come Stinkapoor bully poor
uncle slap him split water on him! This Puki Ma PRC think she can get away!

Anyway PAPAYA make the gravest mistake by importing all these trash into Stinkapoor
how integrate with these kind of Fcuk up Puki ma into Stinkapoor!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is even no close integration among the local minority race and the majority.
SCDF majority m&ds, Lions Xll also m&ds, etc

1. Do you know what maninstream newspaper and TV/cable channels they use?
They dont even bother about the ST, sph papers.

2. Do you know that dis-integration is caused by having the Dempsey and Turf Club.
Of course there are a minority of locals there too.
These 2 places are a heaven for foreigners. Free parking. No LTA enforcement, Certis to bully
harass you. So, you see there are plenty of green nature there. No high rise bldg too.
And place for SPG to wink at the foreigners too.

So, you see. Who is given paradise n HELL?

You are wise and discerning

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to integrate you got Fcuk up puki ma PRC think they come Stinkapoor bully poor
uncle slap him split water on him! This Puki Ma PRC think she can get away!

Anyway PAPAYA make the gravest mistake by importing all these trash into Stinkapoor
how integrate with these kind of Fcuk up Puki ma into Stinkapoor!

pap loves trash