• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Are Foreigners Integration with Singaporeans?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap thinks that it can get 33% foreigners to integrate well with 66% Singaporeans.

Has the pap underestimated the task of integrating foreigners into a country?

Does any one have any view on how you feel abt the integration of foreigners in SG? is it going well or is it another big pap fumble which will haunt Singapore in the future?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Situation in sinkeeland now more like disintegration .More foreigners competing with sinkees for very limited resources.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Situation in sinkeeland now more like disintegration .More foreigners competing with sinkees for very limited resources.

not just competition...

to me pap's integration scheme is in a mess. foreigners don't see the need to integrate nor do they want to integrate

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
我 们 两 个 老 美 女 跟 你 们 一 起 "应 得 个热" 好 吗 ?

nabmTWINS28515e.jpg

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good example of pap's failure to integrate foreigners into SG. The foreigners bring their bad habits to SG

Thirty to forty years in their own country, whether from China, India or others, you expect them to just discard their culture, habit and links and just integrate in?

That's being naïve, if you ask me.

In fact, you will see enclaves being formed.

The ongoing in UK is a good example.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thirty to forty years in their own country, whether from China, India or others, you expect them to just discard their culture, habit and links and just integrate in?

That's being naïve, if you ask me.

In fact, you will see enclaves being formed.

The ongoing in UK is a good example.

I agree with you.

Strong cultural habits are hard to shed.

PAP is gullible and naïve to think that a motley group of foreigners from PRC, India, Philippines, Myanmar, etc which comprises 33% of the population can integrate with Singaporeans and amongst themselves.

It's unbelievable

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If I was foreigner in Singapore I would not want to integrate with the sinkies for the simple reason that they are horrible people.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was foreigner in Singapore I would not want to integrate with the sinkies for the simple reason that they are horrible people.

That shows how gullible the pap is.

Foreigners don't like Singaporeans. Singaporeans don't like foreigners. Foreigners don't like other foreigners

A recipe for disaster.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That shows how gullible the pap is.

Foreigners don't like Singaporeans. Singaporeans don't like foreigners. Foreigners don't like other foreigners

A recipe for disaster.

The PAP is not gullible at all. They know full well that there will be no integration. They echo this motherhood statement only because it sounds nice.

A united Singapore is the last thing on earth the PAP wants. Their strategy has been to divide and rule from day one. They learned the technique from the British.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The same is happening in Australia. PRCs and Indians are not mixing with the Aussies and PRCs like to build monster houses that spoil the landscape of the neighbourhood. Aussie also dislike Indians and PRCs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is not gullible at all. They know full well that there will be no integration. They echo this motherhood statement only because it sounds nice.

A united Singapore is the last thing on earth the PAP wants. Their strategy has been to divide and rule from day one. They learned the technique from the British.

If so, divide and rule is a gullible strategy which is hitting back at the pap. This is worse than the foreigners' integration problem. LHL and the pap are now crisis managing

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"A Chinese man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai.
He buys a small house in Broken Hill.

A few days after he moves in the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across and welcome the new guy to the region.

He goes next door, but on his way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens. Not wanting to interrupt these 'Chinese customs', he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it. Not wanting to interrupt another 'Chinese custom’, he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day. A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man lead a bull down the drive-way, pause, and then put his Head next to the bull's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says: “Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs? I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running around the yard after hens. The next day you are pissing in a glass, and drinking it, and then, today you have your head so close to that bull's' bum, it could just about shit on you.”

The Chinese man is very taken back and says: “So sorry sir! You not understand. These not Chinese customs I doing: these Australian customs.”

“What do you mean mate”, says the Aussie, “Those aren't Australian customs”

“Yes they are. Man at travel agent tell me”, replied the Chinese man.

“He say, to become true Australian, ........ I must learn to chase chicks, .............. drink piss, ......
............... and listen to bull shit”".

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT Integration with Singaporeans?

Did you noticed the number of rape cases, molest cases, outrage of modesty cases going up. These integration you mean.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You hit the nail on the head. This is especially true for Caucasians from English speaking countries. Why would they want to integrate and speak disgusting Singlish that most non-Sinkies could barely understand?

Looking at the wrong grammar and spelling in this forum would make a foreigner want to stay away from Sinkies.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT Integration with Singaporeans?

Did you noticed the number of rape cases, molest cases, outrage of modesty cases going up. These integration you mean.

Rapes, crimes, outrage of modesty and murders are clear igns that integration is not happening. Instead it shows that foreigners are taking advantage of Singaporeans

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap thinks that it can get 33% foreigners to integrate well with 66% Singaporeans ...
no, gahmen never even spend 2 moment 2 tink nor do anyting about it ... dey juz leave tings 2 twurn out rite by itself (juz like wif evryting else) ... n brame peasants if tings fail ...

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been telling this to all my local sinkie colleagues and friends and it always seems not getting into their head.
The Sillypore gahbrament heck care about foreigners integration and providing jobs for local sinkie first.

Their priority is only care about collecting $$$ as follows:
1) Foreign Worker Levy
2) GST
3) Property rentals and tax

To achieve the 3 main stream of "monthly income", the MIW will continue to let in tons of foreigners.
The more the merrier for the MIW to have such lucrative streams of income.

You saw on TV that the MIW are now appearing in wayang talk cock shows trying to showcase local sinkies is capable in competing jobs with foreigners.
These are all bullshit for the sake of projecting a positive image of the gahbrament.