• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I lose to his dog

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of one of China’s richest men, posted photos online of his dog wearing two GOLD Apple Watches on Monday. The gold Apple Watches retail between US$10,000 and US$17,000

http://time.com/3897294/china-dog-apple-watch

o-APPLE-570.jpg

o-APPLE-570.jpg

According to the caption, Wang’s dog is generally satisfied with the gifts, even if there’s not one on each paw: “I have new watches! I’m supposed to have four watches since I have four long legs. But that seems too uncouth so I kept it down to two, which totally fits my status. Do you have one?”

29155D9800000578-0-image-a-6_1432652209688.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally no class. there's a huge difference between the wealthy with class and those who simply flaunt just because they are rich..

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dog can tell time by its memory power. It doesn't need a watch.

It is human (unfortunately) who needs a watch...