• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2015 100 Most Powerful Woman in the World

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The World's 100 Most Powerful Women
http://www.forbes.com/power-women

1. Angela Merkel
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Melinda Gates
4. Janet Yellen
5. Mary Barra

Notable Mentions
Highest Ranked Asian - Park Geun-Hye, S.Korea President (#11)
Singapore - Ho Ching (#43), Jenny Lee (#98)
Indonesia - Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Managing Director of Wold Bank (#31)
Youngest Age 25- Taylor Swift (#64)
Chioest - Sofía Vergara (#57)

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx is a fake, husband and grandfather owned TH and money from commoners Sinkies CPF. No accountability to Sinkies.

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women
http://www.forbes.com/power-women

1. Angela Merkel
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Melinda Gates
4. Janet Yellen
5. Mary Barra

Notable Mentions
Highest Ranked Asian - Park Geun-Hye, S.Korea President (#11)
Singapore - Ho Ching (#43), Jenny Lee (#98)
Indonesia - Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Managing Director of Wold Bank (#31)
Youngest Age 25- Taylor Swift (#64)
Chioest - Sofía Vergara (#57)

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx is a fake, husband and grandfather owned TH and money from commoners Sinkies CPF. No accountability to Sinkies.

Take Ho Ching name out...she gets there not through merit...the whole world knows it...

Just like Saw Phiak Hwa who run our SMRT...the whole world knows that a DFS girl with no engineering
background or train operation experience cannot take the post of a CEO of a National Transport company.

PM LHL sleeping on his job...

Vote him out...I Get my train breakdown and got to wait the second or third bus almost...daily...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Unlike the other women on the list, whore jinx had to fuck someone to get to where she is and continue to fuck him to stay there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Jong Un powerful bo?
Kim Jong Un for his position by merit?
Whore Jinx in the same category....
She can top whatever cb list for all I care.....the entire world knows how she got there. She no malu I as sinkie malu for her

jw5

Loyal
SG's most powderful women:

1. Cecilia Sue
2. Serina Wee
3. Laura Ong

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG's most powderful women:

1. Cecilia Sue
2. Serina Wee